Pelicans Report

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27

Thread: 2021 NBA Draft Day - 29th July

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    I'm sorry I'm super late to the party but I wanted to give my two cents on Herb Jones as a Bama sports fan. The dude is a DOG. Will always put the team first and is the kind of guy that teams crave for. He's a defensive beast and is decent on offense, he still has a lot of work to do. But Jones will do anything for the team. He broke his dominant arm last season, and two weeks out of surgery, went back to playing. Ultra character guy, and he may not see much NBA time this year, but he'll be great for us.

This is a great thread.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Season Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    How many rookies do you want on this team?
    It is clear: 3

Season Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by pelafanatic View Post
    NAW is the main reason SVG is gone
    SVG was right! NAW sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    I'm sorry I'm super late to the party but I wanted to give my two cents on Herb Jones as a Bama sports fan. The dude is a DOG. Will always put the team first and is the kind of guy that teams crave for. He's a defensive beast and is decent on offense, he still has a lot of work to do. But Jones will do anything for the team. He broke his dominant arm last season, and two weeks out of surgery, went back to playing. Ultra character guy, and he may not see much NBA time this year, but he'll be great for us.
    I love you
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    This guy

Thread Information