Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaxson Hayes arrested after domestic call turns into brawl with LEO

Jaxson Hayes arrested after domestic call turns into brawl with LEO

Well thats not ideal

Quote Originally Posted by pelafanatic View Post

Well thats not ideal
    Just when things start to take shape...THIS!!!

The good thing is that it occurred in Los Angeles and involves NBA. Gascon prosecutes no one and the 'woke' NBA won't care much.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    He’s an idiot after all.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar

Well thats not ideal
    If you don't believe this team is cursed, then I don't know what else to tell you.

We may have to cut him man. Unbelievable
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Crud. Hopefully it's on video and the police look more out of line than Jaxson. The domestic violence angle may end up hurting him more than the battery on the police. But if there is video and it doesn't look good for Jaxson, my guess is he may end up getting cut.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Living up to his Sideshow Bob persona.

Yeah, clearly not good. First a "domestic disturbance", which could be anything but doesn't bode well, and then this as a follow up?

Obviously I'm not going to assume anything about blame - I'd sooner drink bleach than take a cop at their word - but frankly it often doesn't matter who started it in situations like this. You hit a cop, even if they started it, you're generally screwed.
    Basketball.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Now we know what Pick 17 will be used for.

No way this team invest big money in him. They're going to trade him before he's up for a new contract.

This is fine

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    The cop ended up hospitalized. That’s all that needs to be seen.

Jaxson Hayes arrested after domestic call turns into brawl with LEO

Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Should have popped in here before starting a new thread. I break news Steven Adams makes free throws.
    Last edited by msusousaphone; 07-28-2021 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    The cop ended up hospitalized. That’s all that needs to be seen.
    Not necessarily. The report says the cop sought treatment. Could have very easily been at the scene with just minor scratches, etc. There's no use in making assumptions at this time

Ill wait to see the full story on what really happen before calling him or cops idiots. But man this offseason is starting to look like a drama show on tnt.

The hell?

It's very strange that the only report was from TMZ, considering he spent time in the hospital. You would think his manager would have put out a statement by now. Also, don't believe everything you read on TMZ. There is a 100% chance that this was not Hayes' side of the story. Not worth the speculation

It's very strange that the only report was from TMZ, considering he spent time in the hospital. You would think his manager would have put out a statement by now. Also, don't believe everything you read on TMZ. There is a 100% chance that this was not Hayes' side of the story. Not worth the speculation
    Yeah I think people are rushing a little too quickly to the "Hayes is such an idiot why would he be so stupid and assault a cop" thing.

Like yes, absolutely, that could be what happened. But the Thabo Sefalosha cop incident wasn't that long ago, and the Masai Ujiri one was even more recent. You should know by now that just automatically assuming that the cops were innocent in such a situation, and truthful about it after, is at least slightly unwise. Wait to find out what actually happened before throwing Jax straight into the garbage.

Unbelievable. Well, he is likely done with the team and maybe the NBA.

Welp. That really, really sucks. Was so excited to see how Jaxson continues to grow as a player, but who knows what happens to him now. I guess we wait for more details, but not optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Yeah I think people are rushing a little too quickly to the "Hayes is such an idiot why would he be so stupid and assault a cop" thing.

Like yes, absolutely, that could be what happened. But the Thabo Sefalosha cop incident wasn't that long ago, and the Masai Ujiri one was even more recent. You should know by now that just automatically assuming that the cops were innocent in such a situation, and truthful about it after, is at least slightly unwise. Wait to find out what actually happened before throwing Jax straight into the garbage.
    Hopefully we have camera footage to make it clear. Hoping for the best, but there's no way I'm optimistic about this.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    What an idiot.

Welcome to New Orleans Kai Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHornet View Post
    Hopefully we have camera footage to make it clear. Hoping for the best, but there's no way I'm optimistic about this.
    Oh for sure, it's not a good situation and it could easily be Jax who is in the wrong. He's got a little record for behaving rashly (didn't make the rising stars team, remember that video?) Which doesn't help.

But we simply don't have the information needed to make a judgment yet. We don't know what the domestic disturbance was, we don't know who initiated contact, we don't know what Jax actually *allegedly* did, it's all unknown to us as yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    What an idiot.

Welcome to New Orleans Kai Jones.
    Maybe Sengun falls?

Thread Information