Pelicans Report

Thread: Congrats Jrue! Well deserved ring!

NBA Congrats Jrue! Well deserved ring!

Class act! Well deserved!

All time defensive great

The Franchise
    Happy for him.

!!! Happy for Jrue and Giannis

Pelicans legend. Could not be happier to see him win a chip, especially alongside Giannis who is another great personality. What a finals.
    Basketball.

He made the crucial steal that stopped the series in its tracks. Glad he got to go to a team that could compete. The trade was worth it for them.

This has probably been mentioned before and if it has please forgive my repetitiveness but last season we trade AD to the Lakers and they win the title and this season our trade of Jrue put Milwaukee over the top. Go figure!!!

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Giannis went to Chik Fil A and ordered a 50 piece today. He was on IG live.

Quote Originally Posted by Butters View Post
    This has probably been mentioned before and if it has please forgive my repetitiveness but last season we trade AD to the Lakers and they win the title and this season our trade of Jrue put Milwaukee over the top. Go figure!!!
    Things look good for Lonzo, Hart, Adams, or Bledsoe in 21/22, perhaps!!

Quote Originally Posted by Butters View Post
    Yeah, the help AD didn't have in New Orleans looked pretty good when he was closing out Atlanta in the ECF and then locking CP3 up in the Finals. Wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Good on him. Great guy and good PR for the team

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Good on him. Great guy and good PR for the team
    Won't get near the play by the media as JJ's whining about the organization.

It was nice to see this , congrats Jrue!
    Last edited by Creative; 07-26-2021 at 09:33 PM.

We should have never got rid of Jrue but as a huge fan of his I couldn?t be happier he went to the Bucks and helped win a Championship with my 2nd favorite team. Said it all along that Jrue is the perfect #3 guy on a Championship team and is more then capable of being that guy. He does everything you want from that role as an all around player.

I think Zion and Ingram would have grown to fit perfectly around Jrue. Would have been a great role model for those 2 as others and set the tone that we play both ways. Jrue and Lonzo weren’t the best fit next to each other yet Jrue still dominated with a backcourt mate that is the opposite of what you want next to Jrue. We should have packaged Lonzo and a bunch of picks for Bradley Beal. I don’t care how many picks it would have taken to get the deal done we have the ammo and should have made that move and a move we should still make.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 07-29-2021 at 02:32 PM.

Thread Information