Pelicans Report

Thread: GuardianAngel? I wonder how he is doing?

NBA GuardianAngel? I wonder how he is doing?

I really liked GuardianAngel?s posts. I liked that he constantly gave great trade ideas for Barnes! I think it could become reality soon! Let?s get Barnes and Buddy ! Where you at GA? I?d trade Kira in a heartbeat for this! Give em Bledsoe too.

This whole time I was thinking you were a GA alt.

I thought an AISI alt for sure

Quote Originally Posted by RUFshreve View Post
    This whole time I was thinking you were a GA alt.
    This post doesn't disprove that theory

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    I thought an AISI alt for sure
    Obviously, you think wrong.

I’m here! There was no good news so I took a break for a while.. Super excited about the new coaching hire!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    I’m here! There was no good news so I took a break for a while.. Super excited about the new coaching hire!
    We miss you and love you man. Glad to know you are still fine. Welcome back friend!
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    What’s up bro? Jax went to jail. Lol. I don’t think I would start a fight with cops.

Barnes!! Haha. I remember getting in all those arguments for Barnes. We were on the same page

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    We miss you and love you man. Glad to know you are still fine. Welcome back friend!
    Haha appreciate it brother! Just was really busy and needed to slow down my internet intake haha. I was so bored with the NBA but I still lurked here. Now I’m super excited again of course because it’s the Pelicans and we got a coach i’m genuinely excited about and don’t have to force myself to like it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    Barnes!! Haha. I remember getting in all those arguments for Barnes. We were on the same page
    Haha and I still fully believe at that time he would have been a perfect addition for this team and one less piece to being a championship team. Jrue, AD, and Barnes is a very solid core. What it does though is gets you that much closer to finding that 1 other guy and having a nice 4 to build around. Oh well I went 10xs harder on Ingram and was proven right atleast haha.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    What’s up bro? Jax went to jail. Lol. I don’t think I would start a fight with cops.
    Yea stupid but nothing new in sports. He will get fined and miss some games. Might make him a little cheaper on his 2nd contract haha but I doubt it.

Thread Information