Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: TBW: Lee and Green finalist for HC

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bustah View Post
    Dude, you need a couple of days away from social media and Pels report I think.
    From your lips to gods ear

Quote Originally Posted by luigi modelo View Post
    From your lips to gods ear
    This actually quite touched me

Yeah this organization needs it right now. Pray that it makes the right decision.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    You mean like we did with Gentry or the Blazers just did with Billups?

This theory is incorrect. They dont have their guy yet
    Tuesday is Zion?s birthday. Maybe we find out tomorrow?

Hmmmm Willie no longer a candidate in Washington

No Willie Green on this list either

Nate staying

So if you are keeping score Charles Lee still on the board in Wash. Willie Green off both Wash and Orlando board. Either Willie took his name out or got hired by a team.

Basketball Guru
    why yall letting 13-3 trip yall out lol ?.....13-3 is the board comedien....i read his post for the comedy and get a laugh for the day....

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    why yall letting 13-3 trip yall out lol ?.....13-3 is the board comedien....i read his post for the comedy and get a laugh for the day....
    Just stating the facts. I gave sources. Don’t shoot the messager? It’s funny I do agree. How many organizations go through this twice is a year?

People are getting rosey to the idea now at least

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    People are getting rosey to the idea now at least

Not really vibing...

It's like those aspects are fundamental aspects of being a coach. You should expect those at the bare minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Not really vibing...

It's like those aspects are fundamental aspects of being a coach. You should expect those at the bare minimum.
    You certainly did not get that from SVG. Monty and Alvin probably.

Quote Originally Posted by bustah View Post
    Dude, you need a couple of weeks away from social media and Pels report I think.
    FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    You mean like we did with Gentry or the Blazers just did with Billups?

This theory is incorrect. They dont have their guy yet
    Unless the new coach requested it to stay on the down low so as not risk team chemistry. That now makes me think it is Green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Erose View Post
    Unless the new coach requested it to stay on the down low so as not risk team chemistry. That now makes me think it is Green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait till they find out what came out of CP’s mouth

Chris Paul on his way back here too?

So Chris Paul can’t imagine life without Willie.

I think the similarities between Milwaukee's stars and our young guys makes Lee the most intriguing candidate. Lee would have spent a long time discussing with others how to get the most out of a big who likes to attack from the perimeter but doesn't shoot much, alongside a finesse SF with good range all around the court.

But obviously it all comes down to who presents the best and what the decision makers think is the priority when hiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Impose View Post
    I think the similarities between Milwaukee's stars and our young guys makes Lee the most intriguing candidate. Lee would have spent a long time discussing with others how to get the most out of a big who likes to attack from the perimeter but doesn't shoot much, alongside a finesse SF with good range all around the court.

But obviously it all comes down to who presents the best and what the decision makers think is the priority when hiring.
    For the reasons you cite, I totally agree.

Bledsoe stays long term if it’s Lee. It is his workout Buddy when with Bucks

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...boston-celtics

Bledsoe spent the summer of 2018 in Arizona, where he got back into the gym immediately. He would go in the early morning and sometimes again late at night, convinced his conditioning played a role in why the Bucks lost. He flew to Las Vegas and Milwaukee to work out with Charles Lee, a Bucks assistant coach. He took yoga classes to help with his nerves, balance and flexibility. He worked on breathing techniques. He would later employ that deep breathing as a way to calm the frayed nerves he has battled for more than a decade.
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 07-07-2021 at 09:42 PM.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    That's speculation.

It might be a good thing. Maybe he can turn Bledsoe around. Look Nate McMillan did wonders for Solomon Hill ‘ s career. Completely brought him back from broken.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Perhaps. But end of the day, we know little about what Charles Lee would want. Might be that Bledsoe is better served as a trade asset.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    It might be a good thing. Maybe he can turn Bledsoe around. Look Nate McMillan did wonders for Solomon Hill ‘ s career. Completely brought him back from broken.
    Even if we wanted to trade him, it's nice to be able to legitimately act like we'll be ok to keep him. Lose all leverage if everyone thinks you need to trade him.

Quote Originally Posted by ml wave View Post
    Even if we wanted to trade him, it's nice to be able to legitimately act like we'll be ok to keep him. Lose all leverage if everyone thinks you need to trade him.
    That is true. For example We keep saying it’s junk people will believe it’s junk. Focus on what Bledsoe has done that is positive so far. Last thing we need to do is diminish his value. You brought up a good point.

We will have an Bledsoe appreciation thread after The Finals.
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 07-08-2021 at 11:56 AM.

Thread Information