Pelicans Report

Thread: NBA Super Teams Suck !!!

NBA Super Teams Suck !!!

So the Nets, Clippers and the Lakers all got thrashed.

Never before has so much talent done so little.

Suns vs Bucks

Small markets for the win. Glorious

There's hope for the Pels yet.
    Just another Kiwi basking in the reflected glory of Steven Adams....bask bask...

Quote Originally Posted by KoMikaera View Post

Suns vs Bucks

Injuries dawg. Cool your jets.

Weird thread

Idk if I’d call the suns a small market. Phoenix is the 6th most populated city in the country

Quote Originally Posted by KoMikaera View Post

Suns vs Bucks

Phoenix not a small market

https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/nba...elsen-ratings/

We sit at 50 at least

It’s damn good for the league, but yeah major injuries hit the Lakers, Clippers, Nets this year. Sometimes it takes a bit of luck- particularly Phoenix who dodged a bullet with two unhealthy LA sides. But this needs to happen more often- hopefully with us as the beneficiary in the near future

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Phoenix not a small market

https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/nba...elsen-ratings/

We sit at 50 at least
    They aren’t a team that have won a title though and relative to the top franchises I would consider them a small market.

Basketball Guru
    it seems like the basketball gods were mad with the super teams this season for some reason lol...

I think the league has as much parody as I have ever seen and it’s a lot fun to watch that way. It’s also fun to have a few super teams giving the excitement of beating them so I don’t mind there being a couple. They usually have so much ego so as good as they are their flaws are just as big. The Warriors were very rare with Steph and Klay being arguably the 2 most selfless players in the NBA that just so happen to be on the same team. The Nets are the only real super team outside of the Bucks which are borderline and have the homegrown factor. When you look at the teams like Lakers, Clippers, and some others they all have 2 stars/superstars max.

I think if we can develop NAW, Hayes, Kira, and maybe 2 more guys in the near future or make a trade with all the draft picks we have this team has a real shot to be serious contenders. If the Suns can do it there is no reason we can’t. The difference outside of the 2 stars is putting together those other 6-7 players that can all play and as of now we are getting close. With Zion and Ingram we have the 2 stars needed in my opinion. Now we need that legit 3rd option like a Jrue Holiday and fill out the team with some ballers.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 07-29-2021 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    I think the league has as much parody as I have ever seen and it’s a lot fun to watch that way. It’s also fun to have a few super teams giving the excitement of beating them so I don’t mind there being a couple. They usually have so much ego so as good as they are their flaws are just as big. The Warriors were very rare with Steph and Klay being arguably the 2 most selfless players in the NBA that just so happen to be on the same team. The Nets are the only real super team outside of the Bucks which are borderline and have the homegrown factor. When you look at the teams like Lakers, Clippers, and some others they all have 2 stars/superstars max.

I think if we can develop NAW, Hayes, Kira, and maybe 2 more guys in the near future or make a trade with all the draft picks we have this team has a real shot to be serious contenders. If the Suns can do it there is no reason we can’t. The difference outside of the 2 stars is putting together those other 6-7 players that can all play and as of now we are getting close. With Zion and Ingram we have the 2 stars needed in my opinion. Now we need that legit 3rd option like a Jrue Holiday and fill out the team with some ballers.
    Barnes? Can we afford him?

Trade Hayes for Buddy and Barnes

Thread Information