Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Lottery Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Isn't a bit premature to make this claim?
    If you figure in the Zion factor... then no its probably not too premature. But like I said I "think" he may feel some pressure. If what MM is saying about Griff being so aggressive has legs (which I believe him 100%), then he just might feel some heat.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Those 3 were drafted 3rd, 3rd and 6th. Drafting that high may make Ainge look smart.
    Were those picks that he got from the nets used to draft those guys? Serious question because I don't remember... and can't/not able to really do the research at the moment.

My point was he didn't really make moves with those assets that he got, but if the picks were used to make draft choices that made a difference on the roster, then yes he was brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Isn't a bit premature to make this claim?
    Agreed. I'm not yet convinced that none of Jaxson, NAW, Kira, or Didi will be major contributors and/or starters for this team.
    Last edited by DarkHornet; 06-23-2021 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHornet View Post
    Agreed. I'm not yet convinced that none of Jaxson, NAW, Kira, or Didi won't be major contributors and/or starters for this team.
    I think two of three will be (or will be elsewhere).

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    I don't care if they win or lose, because I am just happy that there is a team in New Orleans. I hated that there was no team for over 20 years. However, it doesn't matter to me how they win. With 3 pointers, drive to the hoop, post up moves, or mid-range jumpers. Winning with defense would be cool with me too. But if they want to get 3 point shooters, then let the 4 second round picks be those. At least one or hopefully two of them will make the team.

Thread Information