Pelicans Report

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: 2021 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

Lil Wayne lol

Clippers got trolled on their own court! Lol

Chris Paul is all over the place.

This is better than England beating Germany in soccer.

A GM that did a 2 year rebuild and it worked!

Chris Paul brought up his journey with Monty in Nola. You see he did not forget about us.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    A GM that did a 2 year rebuild and it worked!
    Yeah, when he landed Booker, Bridges, and Ayton two years ago, the clock started running.

CP3...Winning!
    Just another Kiwi basking in the reflected glory of Steven Adams....bask bask...

Solo might be going to Finals. I may have to pull for the ATL now.

Jrue vs CP3 Finals? This might be the best Finals ever! Bucks need to finish it off next game

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    I just wanna say this while the ATL v MIL series is still going. I have no idea which team i want to see win the championship this year. I'm so conflicted. I will explain.

I would love to see the Bucks succeed because: Jrue and B. Lopez. Plain and simple.
    I would love to see the Suns succeed because: Monty, and Booker. The Suns are magic this year. Gimme please.
    I would love to see the Hawks win because: Trey, and Lou Will. The Hawks are super fun, and the lowest seed. I'm a sucker for the underdog.

That's all I got right now. I think I'm leaning toward a Suns v Hawks finals. But I doubt it happens.

And the Hawks, a 5 seed, winning the finals would be awesome to me. but it would mean, Jrue, and Monty not winning.

This is both fun, and le poop.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    I just wanna say this while the ATL v MIL series is still going. I have no idea which team i want to see win the championship this year. I'm so conflicted. I will explain.

I would love to see the Bucks succeed because: Jrue and B. Lopez. Plain and simple.
    I would love to see the Suns succeed because: Monty, and Booker. The Suns are magic this year. Gimme please.
    I would love to see the Hawks win because: Trey, and Lou Will. The Hawks are super fun, and the lowest seed. I'm a sucker for the underdog.

That's all I got right now. I think I'm leaning toward a Suns v Hawks finals. But I doubt it happens.

And the Hawks, a 5 seed, winning the finals would be awesome to me. but it would mean, Jrue, and Monty not winning.

This is both fun, and le poop.
    And nary a coastal, elite, team to be found. I'm loving it.

Bucks really going to blow a 25 point lead? SVG would be proud.

Charles Lee = Younger version of SVG?

Good work by Jrue

Congrats to Jrue Holiday! He deserves this!

CP3 vs Jrue FINALS!

Milwaukee loses Giannis, and is forced to play team ball instead of its more familiar 'bully-ball'. The result is two consecutive wins and a trip to the finals.

New Orleans take note.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Milwaukee loses Giannis, and is forced to play team ball instead of its more familiar 'bully-ball'. The result is two consecutive wins and a trip to the finals.

New Orleans take note.
    How dare you say something true. Complainer !

I'm glad to see Jrue and CP3 both get a shot at a championship. This is one of the times where I'll just be sitting back and enjoying. I'll be happy to see either one win.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Well at least we don’t have to worry about him getting injured in Olympics.

Jackpot

Thread Information