Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

NBA 2021 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

Already we officially get rolling tonight(Nobody cared about last night).

Play in game

Spurs vs Grizzlies. Then the big one Warriors vs Lakers

Curry can make his case for MVP tonight. Grizzlies rebuild could be ahead of schedule (cough).

Enjoy the games.

I’m rooting for losses by Memphis and LAL.

Hard to watch the play-ins with Pels stuck at home. Can only imagine how hard it is on Zion watching his mates Ja, RJ, and Cam in the post-season while the star of the class sits it out...again

Quote Originally Posted by new city champ View Post
    Hard to watch the play-ins with Pels stuck at home. Can only imagine how hard it is on Zion watching his mates Ja, RJ, and Cam in the post-season while the star of the class sits it out...again
    Yeah, must have been like when Lebron missed the playoffs in 2003-4 and 2004-5 and had to watch Wade and Melo in the playoffs both those years.

Luckily, I don't think it ended up hurting him too much.
    Basketball.

You gotta love the Memphis rebuild

Quote Originally Posted by new city champ View Post
    But we are learning team . Lol. That excuse won’t stick anymore.
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 05-19-2021 at 09:18 PM.

GS all in Davis head right now

This reminds me of the AD from the Pelicans when we played the Warriors every time. They have him shook and know how to play him. Im loving it

Buying low on Wiggins was by far the luckiest move of the past two years. I still can't believe it.

God this is making me smile. I want Lebron and AD to remember the pain and agony the Warriors have always caused them. Your enemy is my friend.

LeBron deserves to lose tonight since he thinks the play-in is beneath him.

People said KD was the best player for the Warriors when he played with them.

I disagreed then and I do now. Steph is unreal.

Davis is soft in so many ways.

Talented? Beyond measure, but he makes Charmin seem like sandpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    People said KD was the best player for the Warriors when he played with them.

I disagreed then and I do now. Steph is unreal.
    KD was never the best player on any version of those Golden State teams and, as great as KD is, it's laughable that anyone ever suggested he was.

Curry is, despite the weaknesses in certain elements of his game, absolutely indomitable. One of the greatest scorers of all time, the greatest shooter of all time, underrated scorer in other aspects. On ball, off ball. Defenses fold like tissue paper when he's on court. It's insane.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    LeBron deserves to lose tonight since he thinks the play-in is beneath him.
    I don't think it has anything to do with it being ''beneath'' him. This, and the last few weeks, are the first time in Lebron's career that I can recall where he has legitimately looked hobbled by injury. He's had more injury trouble in the last 3 years than he had in the previous 15 combined, and it looks like it's showing.

You never bet against him of course, but there have been times in the last few weeks - whole games at a time - where he's just looked unable to go into the next gear. Having trouble doing stuff that's been routine for him for over a decade. He said before the game that he thinks he probably needs at least another week before he's back at 100% and I don't think it was just him playing the media this time, he looks rough.

GS just had a Pelicans third quarter. Wiggins looked like Bledsoe out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Yeah, must have been like when Lebron missed the playoffs in 2003-4 and 2004-5 and had to watch Wade and Melo in the playoffs both those years.

Luckily, I don't think it ended up hurting him too much.
    more about those guys being guys Zion grew up playing with, AAU with Ja and at Duke with RJ and Cam. If you don't think it burns Zion to see those guys get there first, I gotta question how much sports you've actually played...

Lebron is such a **********. That's not a flagrant.

What a game!

This may be a good thing if GS loses. They match up better with Utah.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlPelsFan View Post
    This may be a good thing if GS loses. They match up better with Utah.
    Funny how everyone just keeps on writing off Memphis. They won’t die.

Quote Originally Posted by RUFshreve View Post
    Lebron is such a **********. That's not a flagrant.
    Don’t worry Monty will take care of this. I have confidence in CP3 and the Suns

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I'm so tired of LeBron's theatrics. 3 rims...

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    I'm so tired of LeBron's theatrics. 3 rims...
    Monty, CP3, Booker and the rest of Suns will take care of it. I feel very confident about this. Lakers will not get past Suns.

Thread Information