Pelicans Report

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: 2021 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by bradael View Post
    Wasn't this due to Houston's owner not wanting to trade Harden to Daryl Morey and not that Morey was unwilling to trade Simmons?
    Maybe, I didnt look into the details like that besides from the initial reports. I just saw reports that they didn't want to include Simmons.

I brought up a trade earlier in the year for Ben. But man he needs a shooting coach. I don’t think we got time for that. Griff. Better pass.

On that note look what Nate McMillian has done to the Hawks in last couple of weeks. Talk about quick transformation.

Kuzma has deleted Lakers from his social media. Wasn’t Griff after this kid a couple of years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by hornetzplaya View Post
    Maybe, I didnt look into the details like that besides from the initial reports. I just saw reports that they didn't want to include Simmons.
    I wouldn't mind if we could get rid of Eric Bledsoe. Send him to Philly for Ben. Fred Vinson can help Ben w/ his shot. Ben would be great for us on the defense side and pushing the ball down the court for Zion and BI.

Then we go and get Brogdon and Sabonis.

Brogdon Ben BI Zion and Sabonis is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by PELSGIRL View Post
    I wouldn't mind if we could get rid of Eric Bledsoe. Send him to Philly for Ben. Fred Vinson can help Ben w/ his shot. Ben would be great for us on the defense side and pushing the ball down the court for Zion and BI.

Then we go and get Brogdon and Sabonis.

Brogdon Ben BI Zion and Sabonis is nice.
    I doubt Vinson could fix that. It's not an issue with mechanics. It's a mental block. Dude won't even ATTEMPT to shoot a 3.

Ben is getting paid 33 mil next season...hell no to him! If people were frustrated with lonzo then ben would make you go crazy! Ben is so mentally weak that you wouldn't want him on your team unless he only makes mle type money

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Kuzma has deleted Lakers from his social media. Wasn’t Griff after this kid a couple of years ago?
    Probably messing with people because Dennis Shroeder did it a few times. Doubt Kuzma willingly leaves the Lakers.

I wonder how nauseous Silver is right now. The Hawks and the Bucks in the eastern conference finals as opposed to Philly and Brooklyn? I don’t think David Stern would have allowed this on his watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyfamilyreuni View Post
    I wonder how nauseous Silver is right now. The Hawks and the Bucks in the eastern conference finals as opposed to Philly and Brooklyn? I don’t think David Stern would have allowed this on his watch.
    Watch his head explode if he ends up with Phoenix and Atlanta in the finals.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    The era of the small market begins!

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    The era of the small market begins!
    Atlanta and Phoenix are not small markets. Just FYI

https://mediatracks.com/resources/ni...rankings-2021/

https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/nba...elsen-ratings/

https://newsgeneration.com/broadcast...radio-markets/

But hey at least we cracked #50 lol
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 06-21-2021 at 04:24 PM.

Adam Silver to Scott Foster: "Give the ball to LA; I need a big market team in this thing".

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Adam Silver to Scott Foster: "Give the ball to LA; I need a big market team in this thing".
    I understand that line of thinking. but I would wager, that not a single NBA fan in the world, other than a Clippers fan, wants the Clippers to win.

Lol Paul George

Unreal

You can't shoot the ball from out of bounds. No Goaltending,

Incredible

Wow. Excellent play design from coach Monty.

Clutch's two missed free throws cost 'em the game.

Monty Monty Monty

They were a bit lucky not to lose that game, but what a play call at the end. What a finish. Glad they pulled it out. I was worried this series would go south real quick.

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    there is a chance the Suns will get Paul back too.... however, Cameron has been a real Payne to the Clippers, hasn't he?
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

Thread Information