Pelicans Report

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: 2021 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

If Bucks win this, they're going to the Finals

Jrue going to ECF

Where is Dae and Taker? Surely Taker won some money on the spread?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    TY BUCKS WIN!

Poor Adam Silver

Start Spreading the News....

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Where is Dae and Taker? Surely Taker won some money on the spread?
    I actually did. Granted, the whole series changed when Irving got hurt and you got to depend on Playoff James Harden.

When Blake Griffin has been the 2nd most dependable player in the series. DOA

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    I actually did. Granted, the whole series changed when Irving got hurt and you got to depend on Playoff James Harden.
    Griff can call another one of his friends D ‘Antoni now

This is good for fans of small markets and the anti-super team crowd. Good job Milwaukee.

Good thing jrue came alive near the end...cause he was bledsoe like most of the game...

Yeah he showed exactly why he's perfect as the 3rd wheel. Also played great defense even when he got scored on. Seemed like it just wore down Durant and Harden at the end.

Middleton another horrid shooting night as well.

Glad they won though.

Is there any info on Kawhi injury or any update?

Later tonight

I can see both finals ending in sweeps

76ers gotta trade Simmons man. If he can't score, this team ain't never getting over the hump.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I wouldn't trade for Simmons if all they wanted was Naji Marshall and my transparent purple N64 controller I still have for some reason.

The 76ers only scored 96 points against a team with Trae Young on it.

Once again, Young was able to camp out on some non-threat just standing in the corner. Just chillin and conserving his energy.

I like Thybulle, but I absolutely do not want anything to do with these types of limited players that can't take advantage of somebody like Trae Young, or a sagging defense. Ben Simmons is another.

Atlanta's win now moves for Capella, BBog and Gallo cost them 1 total pick and brought them to the ECF. Importance of flexibility.

No idea why Indy let go of Nate. They didnt take a realistic look at their roster, it's actually not that good.

Would you trade for Ben Simmons? His value is probably at one of his lowest due to his offensive game in these playoffs. If he had a decent jump shot, dude could be a poor man?s Lebron James with his ability at that size.

I would normally trade for Simmons in a heartbeat, but don?t think he fits with Zion. Especially if we still see some point guard Zion at times next year.

C: Jaxson
    PF: Zion
    SF: BI
    SG: NAW
    PG: Simmons

That would be a fun team to watch tho. NAW would more than likely be in any trade we make this offseason tho. It would be nice to get in a 3 team trade that saw the Knicks get Simmons and we end up with RJ Barrett. If we could acquire him Zion would likely stay long term IMO. Thibs has to be a fan of Simmons defense.

Josh Richardson is another guy that could probably be had for a cheap price. Would u make a deal for him hoping he just had a bad year or Dallas didn?t use him effectively. I may make that trade to give us a defensive presence on the court.
    Last edited by DaPelFromHell; 06-20-2021 at 10:05 PM.

Simmons would help defensively but he can't do the one thing we need around Zion offensively... shoot. And at his contract... no thanks. I'd rather slightly overpay Lonzo since at least he's a solid 3 point shooter and is slowly gaining more and more confidence while Simmons has exactly zero confidence and has shown no improvement in his game whatsoever.

I wouldnt give Adams straight up for him. Not even joking
    @mcnamara247

Not trading simmons for harden makes me laugh at this point. Simmons just ain't the guy without a decent offensive game. All the potential in the world but handicapped by lack thereof

Quote Originally Posted by hornetzplaya View Post
    Not trading simmons for harden makes me laugh at this point. Simmons just ain't the guy without a decent offensive game. All the potential in the world but handicapped by lack thereof
    Wasn't this due to Houston's owner not wanting to trade Harden to Daryl Morey and not that Morey was unwilling to trade Simmons?

Thread Information