Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: This Franchise Is An Embarrassment

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Lolz. So they didn’t make the playoffs. What exactly were your expectations? Did you think they were going to win it all this year? Not much difference IMO between slipping into the playoffs or missing it. It’s going to take time. Sometimes falling a little shorter of expectations is better in the long term anyway. We’ll make the playoffs next year.

Quote Originally Posted by donato View Post
    Lolz. So they didn’t make the playoffs. What exactly were your expectations? Did you think they were going to win it all this year? Not much difference IMO between slipping into the playoffs or missing it. It’s going to take time. Sometimes falling a little shorter of expectations is better in the long term anyway. We’ll make the playoffs next year.
    Accepting mediocrity. Guess you are right. Why bother. It took the Saints what 40 years? So we only have 30 more years of being a G - League team?

Can’t blame JJ, Chris Paul, Jrue, that clown Davis, Randle, Tyson for leaving

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    No they are not. There are payment plans. At least be somewhat factual in your rant.
    "Somewhat" is asking a lot, considering it would ruin his narrative. He must stay angry, and you will not interfere with that by using those pesky facts of yours (and of which I can verify)!

Quote Originally Posted by luigi modelo View Post
    "Somewhat" is asking a lot, considering it would ruin his narrative. He must stay angry, and you will not interfere with that by using those pesky facts of yours (and of which I can verify)!
    You are what your record says

Bill Parcells

Quote Originally Posted by PolishFan View Post
    You picked this game to complain like this? 4 or the starters are out and the first from the bench is out. The only starter who played will be gone soon so this game doesn?t represent this team. Also this is the loss that is actually good for the team. Are you sure this is the game to complain about?
    Just worn out from the same old story line...wait til next season; we win by losing - never been a fan of that. Sorry if I made anyone upset. AND yes, I will still care about and follow this franchise. Always have-even from some crazy places.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Thread Information