Pelicans Report

Page 38 of 157 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Pels Off season thread

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    I would say everything but him. They take the janitor too. Our team might be two players. Zion and Cade if this trade were to happen.
    Hahaha

I HIGHLY doubt Detroit gives up that pick. Like it was said earlier, this is just due diligence. I still think we end up trading #10 though. For what exactly, I don't know.

Hire Charles Lee as head coach. I couldn?t stand Willie Green when he was here with us, so having as a coach would be weird.

Trade BI, Kira, and 2 1sts for Dame & Naz Little (maybe 3 1sts if we don?t have to include our #10 this year)

Trade Bledsoe for Rubio (I would take close to anything for Bledsoe, so Rubio would be a nice backup PG if we could get him)

Sign PF Nemanja Blejica (we need another 3 point shooter, so a stretch 4 would be nice and he shouldn?t be too expensive I hope)

Sign Lonzo using his bird rights (really don?t want to sign him, but we may have to especially if we were to trade BI. Zion seems to want him back as well. I?m still torn on this move tho)

Keep #10 in this draft to take Corey Kispert (this is key cause we need another deadly 3 point shooter, but doubt we could keep the pick in a Dame trade, but if Moody fell then I would obviously take him)

C: Adams, Hayes
    PF: Zion, Bjelica
    SF: Kispert, Little (maybe start NAW as a 3rd guard until Kispert is ready)
    SG: Ball, NAW
    PG: Dame, Rubio

And if we are not playing the 1st round pick per MM then the NBA Marketing department really is going to love us.

And if we are not playing the 1st round pick per MM then the NBA Marketing department really is going to love us.
    The greatest troll alive! Absolutely love it
    @mcnamara247

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    The greatest troll alive! Absolutely love it
    Honored to be better than Chris Paul

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    Hire Charles Lee as head coach. I couldn?t stand Willie Green when he was here with us, so having as a coach would be weird.

Trade BI, Kira, and 2 1sts for Dame & Naz Little (maybe 3 1sts if we don?t have to include our #10 this year)

Trade Bledsoe for Rubio (I would take close to anything for Bledsoe, so Rubio would be a nice backup PG if we could get him)

Sign PF Nemanja Blejica (we need another 3 point shooter, so a stretch 4 would be nice and he shouldn?t be too expensive I hope)

Sign Lonzo using his bird rights (really don?t want to sign him, but we may have to especially if we were to trade BI. Zion seems to want him back as well. I?m still torn on this move tho)

Keep #10 in this draft to take Corey Kispert (this is key cause we need another deadly 3 point shooter, but doubt we could keep the pick in a Dame trade, but if Moody fell then I would obviously take him)

Hire Chrlres Lee and you are probably keeping Bledsoe long term here.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...boston-celtics

Bledsoe spent the summer of 2018 in Arizona, where he got back into the gym immediately. He would go in the early morning and sometimes again late at night, convinced his conditioning played a role in why the Bucks lost. He flew to Las Vegas and Milwaukee to work out with Charles Lee, a Bucks assistant coach. He took yoga classes to help with his nerves, balance and flexibility. He worked on breathing techniques. He would later employ that deep breathing as a way to calm the frayed nerves he has battled for more than a decade.
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 07-07-2021 at 09:40 PM.

Nevermind trading Bledsoe he may get an extension if it is Lee. Maybe he can fix him.

https://clutchpoints.com/bucks-news-...2018-playoffs/

Bled was pretty upset the whole time,” Bucks assistant coach Charles Lee added. “He needed to let go of some of that frustration. He went into that game with a huge chip on his shoulder from that playoff series.”

Nevermind trading Bledsoe he may get an extension if it is Lee. Maybe he can fix him.

https://clutchpoints.com/bucks-news-...2018-playoffs/
    No. We should only want players that go 100 no matter what coach. All in does not equal if you hire my coach. All in is just that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question for all.

If the Pels traded 4-5 FRP'S for #1 Cade Cunningham what would be y'all's opinion?

Note: Just asking for hypotheticals.

Quote Originally Posted by hornetzplaya View Post
    Question for all.

If the Pels traded 4-5 FRP'S for #1 Cade Cunningham what would be y'all's opinion?

Note: Just asking for hypotheticals.
    Honestly... Kind of depends if Houston has a price for Green and what that price is...

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Honestly... Kind of depends if Houston has a price for Green and what that price is...
    I'm on the Bouknight train heavy. Jalen will do though.

another one off the board

I see this as a move looking for "fit" rather than star power. If we trade back of course.
    Last edited by hornetzplaya; 07-08-2021 at 10:38 PM.

Would love Springer, he’s gonna be a great 3 and D that also has great athleticism

Fletch is #1 nba insider if gets all these coaches right. Looks like he maybe right for DC too

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    Would love Springer, he?s gonna be a great 3 and D that also has great athleticism
    Pelicandae was all over Springer from the start

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    He was right then. Would be a fantastic fit. We need a good defensive 2 guard who can guard the 1-3 so we can hide Ingram or Kira on defense until they get better

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    The fact that he was commonly mocked not only outside of the top 10, but outside of the entirely lottery, for most places up until very recently (and he's still outside of the lottery for a few places in the media) has continually struck me as absurd. He's not a generational guy or anything but I'm pretty damn sure he's going to be pretty damn good at his peak, which is far beyond what most players ever achieve.
    Basketball.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post

That would compete for a top 4 seed. But is there enough ball to go around. Just kidding, they would agree to share the ball, if they are winning.

Nets might be getting Dame. Cut ties with Irving

Hahaha. "No, there's totally not any tampering going on. Nothing to see here..."

Cavs shopping Sexton too?

https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/st...685874689?s=20

Thread Information