Pelicans Report

Page 32 of 157 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Pels Off season thread

How about this,

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    How about this,

Jesus Christ...

Basketball Guru
    How about this,

sign me up for it....also we would need to sign d'antoni to coach because that team will have to outscore its way to a title but it would be a fun team to cheer for...

How about this,

I like this. A lot !

I wish I was a fly on the wall of the Ingram household right now and know what he was thinking.

I know...I know: "the NBA is a business and you can't take these things personal." But, unless I miss my guess, BI is still human and feelings are not necessarily rooted in logic.

"Last year, I was a cornerstone of the franchise; today, I am an asset (or is it liability) to be dumped. Maybe. I'll pull a "Harden" and force my way out. Honey get me a pen and a piece of paper."

TEAMS I WANT TO PLAY FOR

1. Knicks
    2. Celtics
    3. Clippers
    4. Mia.....
    Last edited by As I See It; 06-28-2021 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    I wish I was a fly on the wall of the Ingram household right now and know what he was thinking.

I know...I know: "the NBA is a business and you can't take these things personal." But, unless I miss my guess, BI is still human and feelings are not necessarily rooted in logic.

"Last year, I was a cornerstone of the franchise; today, I am an asset (or is it liability) to be dumped."
    Bingo.. unless they actually land Lillard (and they almost certainly wont), this is going to end badly

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    Bingo.. unless they actually land Lillard (and they almost certainly wont), this is going to end badly
    Meh, I do not think a "Scoop B" tweet is going to set him off. Scoop B is about as reliable as a dead watch, if that.

Basketball Guru

"Last year, I was a cornerstone of the franchise; today, I am an asset (or is it liability) to be dumped. Maybe. I'll pull a "Harden" and force my way out. Honey get me a pen and a piece of paper."

TEAMS I WANT TO PLAY FOR

1. Knicks
    2. Celtics
    3. Clippers
    4. Mia.....

thats why if you are griff you call ingram and shut those rumors down.....imo any real trade should be to add to ingram and zion.........but i cant lie, that fletcher trade would be a fun team for me to cheer for lol...

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Meh, I do not think a "Scoop B" tweet is going to set him off. Scoop B is about as reliable as a dead watch, if that.
    Right now...today, BI is the only player on this team who has proven he can score on all three levels and he's 24 years old. Let's get rid of him. SMH

Right now...today, BI is the only player on this team who has proven he can score on all three levels and he's 24 years old. Let's get rid of him. SMH
    For Christ’s sake how much longer does he need to develop? Do you understand? WE ARE A WIN NOW TEAM NOT7 More Years.

DEVELOP INGRAM LOLOL Are we Developing Bledsoe too?

Imagine this

Remember Zion can leave if you don’t win NOW!!!!!

Pelicans Passing on Chris Paul

How is that going?

No let’s Develop Bledsoe. lOL

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    WE ARE A WIN NOW TEAM
    According to who?

For Christ’s sake how much longer does he need to develop? Do you understand? WE ARE A WIN NOW TEAM NOT7 More Years.

DEVELOP INGRAM LOLOL Are we Developing Bledsoe too?

Imagine this

Remember Zion can leave if you don’t win NOW!!!!!
    If you are really pinning your hopes on another Fletcher fantasy trade, good luck. Not a chance.

So nobody even considers that both Lonzo and Hart would need agree on the sign and trade?

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    So nobody even considers that both Lonzo and Hart would need agree on the sign and trade?
    Glad someone said it.

Quote Originally Posted by donato View Post
    According to who?
    David Griffin has said multiple times . It has been posted multiple times on this site

Do you want to keep Zion?
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 06-28-2021 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    If you are really pinning your hopes on another Fletcher fantasy trade, good luck. Not a chance.
    Shamit too?

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    So now they want to stay?

Shamit too?

This to the Nth!!!

Until I see more to his game than 'Steamrolling", I'm not going to trade away a 24 point a game player who can beat you multiple ways . But admittedly, that's just me.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    I’d throw BI out the building if they accepted him for Dame. BI and Zion don’t even fit well together. You can’t win now by trying to force a combo to work for years and still have 32 wins.

David Griffin has said multiple times . It has been posted multiple times on this site

Do you want to keep Zion?
    I thought Griffin said he wanted to have a sustainable winner. Can you please point me to the quote where he said we are a win now team?

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    I’d throw BI out the building if they accepted him for Dame. BI and Zion don’t even fit well together. You can’t win now by trying to force a combo to work for years and still have 32 wins.
    I'm not convinced they can't fit well together.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    I thought Griffin said he wanted to have a sustainable winner. Can you please point me to the quote where he said we are a win now team?
    It’s a fairly recent situation because the rumor is Zion wants out because they aren’t winning and his family has displeasure with the organization. People assumed that means they must win now in order to make Zion happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    It’s a fairly recent situation because the rumor is Zion wants out because they aren’t winning and his family has displeasure with the organization. People assumed that means they must win now in order to make Zion happy.

Sure, I'm aware of the random family member that said that, and that it's also possible Zion feels that way. However, that's not the same as Griffin saying it. It's pure speculation. I expect us to make significant moves this offseason regardless, but that's not the same as mandating us to be a "win now" team.

And maybe if Lillard does become available we would trade for him. Even if I don't agree with the move I'll still cheer for the team.

For the 2,35544 time . Start with 2019

https://www.forbes.com/sites/christo...rade-deadline/

Thread Information