Pelicans Report

Page 112 of 157 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 122 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 3922

Thread: Pels Off season thread

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    Probably us. Sounds like some **** we would do.
    It is them. He’s on the flight.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    The toothpaste is out of the tube and you'll never get it back in.
    I hate that.

Southwest has the only non stop flight to Vegas. Gerrity Joe is just being a complainer.

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    I hate that.
    Need to get into decanting your toothpaste.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    Southwest has the only non stop flight to Vegas. Gerrity Joe is just being a complainer.
    Yeah... There was no better options unless they own the Saints 747 jet. Which I doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Need to get into decanting your toothpaste.
    I try... sometimes the tube doesn't cooperate. It happens

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Yeah... There was no better options unless they own the Saints 747 jet. Which I doubt.
    It’s exactly why ppl don’t like the Pels because their own writers slander them without facts. It’s a shame
    Last edited by Fedupfan; 08-04-2021 at 06:55 PM.

It’s exactly why ppl don’t like the Pels because their own writers slander them without facts. It a shame
    The only way they can be in wrong is if they flying economy. Lol 1st class is how they should be treated.

Quote Originally Posted by ozwego15 View Post
    Who is Joe referring to?

What?s wrong with the team flying Southwest to get to Summer League? Why publicly make that a big deal about the Pelicans? smh

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfNOLA View Post
    What?s wrong with the team flying Southwest to get to Summer League? Why publicly make that a big deal about the Pelicans? smh
    Exactly. I wouldn’t let him near my team if that’s what he’s doing.

In 2015, the NBA and Delta Air Lines Inc struck a deal in which 27 of the 30 NBA teams would be carried by their chartered jets specifically fitted out to host NBA players.

We are those 27 teams. So, pump the brakes on team hospitality issues.

Would of been nice to get a private charter... Sure. But it's Summer League and maybe scheduling a plane wasn't working in their favor in NOLA. Again... It's a no issue.

Wow we killed the FireMonty thread record. 112 pages. Good work.

we really need another big tho

even if its hernangomez who had a few decent games after the all-star break last season.

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    we really need another big tho
    Feels like we always aim to be a smallish team.

yeah... thats why so many want buddy or harrison.

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    yeah... thats why so many want buddy or harrison.
    Harrison is atleast a good size wing tho. I wish we could of gotten Bobby Portis. He would of fit nicely here.

FWIW, I was on a Southwest flight from Denver to New Orleans with Dell Demps years ago while he was GM.

We were a team that started Anthony Davis and Omer Asik simultaneously and backed them up with Alexis Ajinca. In a season where both of those guys were still on the roster, we traded for Demarcus Cousins and the very next season we traded for Mirotic and signed Emeka Okafor.

We had a period where we were regularly playing huge lineups with two 6'10+ guys on the floor almost at all times. We're allowed to be a little smaller nowadays

Exactly. I wouldn’t let him near my team if that’s what he’s doing.
    Especially if they’re paying for his flight as a team media contributor. Unbelievable

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar
    We were a team that started Anthony Davis and Omer Asik simultaneously and backed them up with Alexis Ajinca. In a season where both of those guys were still on the roster, we traded for Demarcus Cousins and the very next season we traded for Mirotic and signed Emeka Okafor.

We had a period where we were regularly playing huge lineups with two 6'10+ guys on the floor almost at all times. We're allowed to be a little smaller nowadays
    Facts ��

The meaningless day to day of the Pelican off-season has resorted to flight information and lamenting. I have been as much of that as anyone. But I look forward to watching the Summer League Pelicans.

Good quality big teams... But 6'10" bums with AD don't count as a quality 6'10" line up. AD &. Boggie/Mirotic tho... Was really nice.

Just looking back at the last three champions... They got a nice healthy big rotation that did a lot of damage, but they where athletic.

What would the mood be on here if all we did to close out free agency was matched Josh Hart and brought Willy on a vet min? I would be down baddddd

That is a really really really poor choice of words.
    I beg to differ. The NBA more than any other other team pro sports league is run by the players. I hardly think they have the betterment of the league as their first priority. They either care about about the BAG or going to a super team in a big market to chase the ring. Don't see many super teams in the NFL. Last season was a fluke, and it was so refreshing to have 2 smaller market teams in the finals

Thread Information