Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: April 26th - New Orleans Pelicans VS LA Clippers - 26-34

Can’t tank right either

Basketball Guru
    this team know how to set you up early for happiness and then later on rip your heart out...

Have we ever gotten an explanation to why Bally is shooting the games on a Nokia flip phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Nola3 View Post
    Have we ever gotten an explanation to why Bally is shooting the games on a Nokia flip phone?
    I don't think so but it sucks.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Can’t tank right either
    Can't out tank when a team rest their best players and we put out two All Stars on the court. We are absurdly healthy and gonna get a bunch of bad wins to end the season unfortunately.

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    REBOUNDING AT THE HALF

H'Gomez 9
    Ball 5
    Ingram 5
    Bledsoe 4
    Marshall 2
    Nobody else with more than one.
    Wait, 9 rebounds? PSSSHHH. What about "tipped balls"? That's what separates the men from the boys.

Monty and the Suns beat the streak in NY. Very nice rebuild in PHX.

It's pretty amusing that Zion has taken 10 shots and leads both teams in scoring.

Players who have taken more than 10 shots:
    - Ingram (13)
    - Lonzo (13)
    - Bledsoe (13)
    - Boogie (12)
    - Paul George (11)
    - Marcus Morris (17)

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    It's pretty amusing that Zion has taken 10 shots and leads both teams in scoring.

Players who have taken more than 10 shots:
    - Ingram (13)
    - Lonzo (13)
    - Bledsoe (13)
    - Boogie (12)
    - Paul George (11)
    - Marcus Morris (17)
    I also noticed that in almost 30 minutes of play, he hasn't gotten one defensive rebound. LA mustn't be missing or defense isn't a priority.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    WHy is Zion...okay. He just came out.

Cleaning up my closet and found my old Samsung flip phone from 2005. It's so tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Willy Hernangomez is making $1.737MM this year.
    Steven Adams is making $ 27.528MM this year.

Who is the better value?
    Steven.

Billy is playable now because of what Steven taught him.
    Just another Kiwi basking in the reflected glory of Steven Adams....bask bask...

Well at least we own the Clippers this year. Still can’t tank right.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Well at least we own the Clippers this year. Still can’t tank right.
    A bunch of the good teams this year seems to have one terrible team that just manhandles them.

Just a couple of examples:
    The 17-44 Wolves are 3-0 against the 44-17 Jazz.
    The 25-35 Raptors are 2-0 against the 37-23 Bucks.

The Jazz losing to the Wolves could potentially put a kibosh on the #1 seeding in the playoffs, but not as much as Denver trading Donovan Mitchell for Tyler Lyndon and Trey Lyles.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Ok had to come back to this. Just watched other game highlights that are in actual HD. Pels game highlights legit look bad. Like 360p bad. Thought it was my connection at first.

I also noticed the arena has some foam pad looking boards on the sidelines that can only advertise one sponsor. Other arenas (and I mean ALL the others) have actual electronic video boards that rotate many ads.

Wtf is you doing Gayle?

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Ok had to come back to this. Just watched other game highlights that are in actual HD. Pels game highlights legit look bad. Like 360p bad. Thought it was my connection at first.

I also noticed the arena has some foam pad looking boards on the sidelines that can only advertise one sponsor. Other arenas (and I mean ALL the others) have actual electronic video boards that rotate many ads.

Wtf is you doing Gayle?
    Hahaha it's so sad. But I don't think it's on Gayle. It started when Bally took over Fox Sports. I would have thought they would just be using the same cameras and equipment but..... guess not

Hahaha it's so sad. But I don't think it's on Gayle. It started when Bally took over Fox Sports. I would have thought they would just be using the same cameras and equipment but..... guess not
    Can we as fans reach out to anyone? DOES ANYONE WORK IN THE ARENA??? I'm sick of this ********.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post

Wtf is you doing Gayle?
    Yeah I noticed that too. It looks like one of those ad boards from the 90’s. Production still being shot in SD. Sometimes I wonder if they are right when they call us a 2nd rate franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Can we as fans reach out to anyone? DOES ANYONE WORK IN THE ARENA??? I'm sick of this ********.
    I think this is still Gayle’s PR person

https://twitter.com/gregbensel

Thread Information