Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Didi Joins the Pelicans

Quote Originally Posted by PolishFan View Post
    Wenyen looked decent in the last game
    He did, but that's not really the point. The fact is that he was glued to the bench for dozens of games but now he's finding minutes; it tells you that minutes may be a little more available at the end of the bench right now.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    He did, but that's not really the point. The fact is that he was glued to the bench for dozens of games but now he's finding minutes; it tells you that minutes may be a little more available at the end of the bench right now.
    Sure but he still looks like a much better player than Iwundu

Not enough data to form an opinion. We've all seen instances of guys glued to the end of the bench who turn out to be decent players when given an opportunity. Glad the Pels seem to be taking a harder look at their young guys. Next 10 games should help sort who can be a contributor going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by new city champ View Post
    Not enough data to form an opinion. We've all seen instances of guys glued to the end of the bench who turn out to be decent players when given an opportunity. Glad the Pels seem to be taking a harder look at their young guys. Next 10 games should help sort who can be a contributor going forward.
    I remember when the Pelicans brought in a guy on a ten day contact at the end of the year during Anthony Davis' last year here. Nobody really expected anything from him. I think his name was Christian Wood. He played lights out for the Pelicans, along with Julius Randle, down the stretch that year. I wonder what ever happened to those two guys?

Thread Information