Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: April 18th - New Orleans Pelicans VS New York Knicks(Round 2) Gameday thread 12:00pm

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    They’re a playoff team. And we ain’t.

The despair mongering is quaint.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Derrick Rose is a star again
    I really wanted Rose as a great vet bench prescence.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post

Let them pop off. Whatever helps them sleep at night, I quite frankly don't give a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by All Metro View Post
    Or lavine or Beal. Ingram just isn?t the right fit with Zion he can go.
    Beal is probably the best option and should be priority #1 in the off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by SeapeaNOLA View Post
    Let them pop off. Whatever helps them sleep at night, I quite frankly don't give a damn.
    But you are here

I so tired of taking the easy way out and blame SVG, did Stan tell Lonzo to be a dumbass and leave their best shooter. I be so glad when Lonzo is gone.

And the lack of shooting is killing us we miss Josh and NAW so much. We had so many corner 3's that Josh would have hit.

But you are here
    What's your point, slick?

Come back next year. Oh and Gayle is waiting for you to renew your season tickets.

I would say agreed with a caveat. We need to be better at protecting leads in late game moments. We shouldn’t have lost. Otherwise, it’s not really worth whinging over as we aren’t going to be a playoff team without spacing. It’s a shame NAW went down as these would be valuable minutes for him

You don’t care but you still post.

Come back next year. Oh and Gayle is waiting for you to renew your season tickets.
    Renew? Making a lot of assumptions.

Trade Ingram for Beal this summer.

Find a way to get guys like Conley, Norman Powell, Nerlens Noel, Richaun Holmes in free agency.

Dream would be Beal and CP3 next to Zion. That could unlock a player who would maybe contend for GOAT status which the NBA desperately needs with Lebron nearing an end.

You don’t care but you still post.
    Oh excuse me, I guess I'm supposed to overreact and mimic the IQ of this basketball team.

Not everyone can be immaculate posters like yourself.

Oh excuse me, I guess I'm supposed to overreact and mimic the IQ of this basketball team.

Not everyone can be immaculate posters like yourself.
    You accept mediocrity. That is your problem not mine

You accept mediocrity. That is your problem not mine
    Out of my control. I'm not making it my problem because it's not that serious.

Quote Originally Posted by akhan786 View Post
    Trade Ingram for Beal this summer.

Find a way to get guys like Conley, Norman Powell, Nerlens Noel, Richaun Holmes in free agency
    That’s not a move I’d make anymore. If we move Ingram, we need someone who adds something we don’t have. I’d almost rather we go after Kemba. Or see if Klay one one Achilles/ACL can still move. Someone who threatens and punishes teams when the game is in the balance.

Or lavine or Beal. Ingram just isn?t the right fit with Zion he can go.
    Ah. They lose and here come the ridiculously stupid hot takes. Why I completely avoid gameday posts.

And as I thought, they tried to force the ball to Zion in the last 2 minutes. Zion fumbles it twice for consecutive turnovers. No mention.

Nevermind where the actual problems on this team are.
    Last edited by luckyman; 04-18-2021 at 03:13 PM.

Well Durant is injured again. That could be one bright spot for Tuesday.

I’m just excited about the draft man. What happens will happen. Development takes priority over winning from here on out and hope the lottery balls fall kindly for us. Hopefully we don’t make a bad panic deal and stay the course until something actually presents itself. That is my one concern.

Or lavine or Beal. Ingram just isn’t the right fit with Zion he can go.
    You could replace BI with Beal or Booker and we will have the same problem we need shooters.

Our pack of spacing hurts BI more than anyone. At least for Zion the defense has to respect BI on the perimeter, BI has no one to give him space to drive even when he pulls up and extra defender is coming. Just think how many times BI was able to get to the basket last year because we had better spacing.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Ah. They lose and here come the ridiculously stupid hot takes. Why I completely avoid gameday posts.
    It's been this way for years. I feel like NOLA sports fans in general are quick to unload stupidity when our teams lose.

If we can somehow fall to 8th lottery seed. I'd be pretty happy with getting a game changer either by draft or trade.

We maybe locked in at 11th the rest of the season if managed to win some games like we should be able to if we do not shut players down.

It's been this way for years. I feel like NOLA sports fans in general are quick to unload stupidity when our teams lose.
    I know. As a Saints fan, not even Drew Brees was immune. He would have been traded 5 years ago if up to them.

Going to enjoy my Sunday. Out.

Thread Information