Pelicans Report

Thread: Zach LaVine pulling an Anthony Davis?

Zach LaVine pulling an Anthony Davis?

Reports from Chicago indicate that Zach LaVine will forgo an extension offer from the Bulls thus insuring Unrestricted Free Agency in the summer of 2022. My guess is that the Bulls will be moving him this summer in much the same manner as New Orleans traded AD to the Lakers before the start of his contract year.

Can you see him in Knicks Uniform next year? I can.

Can you see Lonzo in a Bulls Uniform next year? I can.

Can you see Markkanen in a Pelican Uniform next year? I can.

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2021/04/16...mpression=true

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Hm. I mean, yeah. We kinda have to pursue this, no? Kira needs to start doing all the best leg exercises then.

Sign and trade Lonzo,NAW, 3 unprotected 1st feels like the most I want to do.

Any and all interest I had in Markkanen is dead and, very probably, was misguided in the first place.

I don't think they're likely to move LaVine unless they have to, honestly. Their new front office is pretty smart and they've just started shifting things around. I find it hard to believe they'd move out stuff like WCJ and acquire Vucevic unless they were committing to trying to win now, and that doesn't seem to line up with trading LaVine for anything less than another star player which, given the contract situation, isn't something I think most teams would be willing to offer.
    Basketball.

Thread Information