Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: April 11th - New Orleans Pelicans vs Cleveland Cavaliers - 23-29

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Do you realize that every fan base gets excited about a few players on their team who has barely played? Who has had "glimpses" of not being horrible, surrounded by horrible play. And all fans of all 30 teams give that guy the benefit of the doubt and only see the good and write off the bad as inexperience. Do you realize some Cavs fan today is on a message board today saying he knew Dean Wade could be great and Kabengele was an awesome pick up who will be a future piece?

30 teams, 2-3 guys per team who are these diamonds in the rough that their team plucked from obscurity. And of those 60-90 players, maybe 4 or 5 will be right. For you it is Naji, and Didi apparently. And the overwhelming likelihood is neither will amount to anything and you will be on here in 3 years touting two other diamonds in the rough. The curse of fandom.
    Well I'm not a fanbase. I'm one fan. And the only one that talked about either player like I did. I also did this with Kira before anybody else here.

Conversley, did you see me do this for Wenyen Gabriel? Wes Iwundu? Will Magnay? Do you see me doing this with LONZO BALL? Do you see my opinion of Lonzo change when he goes 8 - 12 from the 3 point line since I apparently care about shooting % so much?

As a fan, am I not allowed to see specific players and say..."I like his game...he might be good"???

Or does every fanbase have these cornballs incapable of making their own calls, but will open their mouth when someone else decides to stick their necks out outside of usual group think? Naji Marhshall isn't Dean Wade or Kabengele.

Just stop typing and go to bed. You're actually whining about some fan talking positively about Naji Marshall.
    Last edited by luckyman; 04-11-2021 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    I heard it. Good on him.

Was waiting to see who was going to post it. Not surprising who didn't.
    Defensive Genius now? Who would have thought it?

Yeah he got slammed for this tweet. Schedule does not get any easier after Sacramento

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Yeah he got slammed for this tweet. Schedule does not get any easier after Sacramento

What is our longest winning streak?

It Is just One 3 game winning streak. Idk about that...

This is reeking the #11-#13 pick in draft.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Defensive Genius now? Who would have thought it?

Good for him to take that hard line right after Zion posted that 38/9/4 he did. And Ingram 27/4/8 on just 1 made bucket away from another 50/40/90+ night (finished 44/50/100).

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Naji was the story. Looking like a real NBA guy.

BDJ 2.0
    BDJ 2.0 - that?s what I thought too during this game.

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Well I'm not a fanbase. I'm one fan. And the only one that talked about either player like I did. I also did this with Kira before anybody else here.

Conversley, did you see me do this for Wenyen Gabriel? Wes Iwundu? Will Magnay? Do you see me doing this with LONZO BALL? Do you see my opinion of Lonzo change when he goes 8 - 12 from the 3 point line since I apparently care about shooting % so much?

As a fan, am I not allowed to see specific players and say..."I like his game...he might be good"???

Or does every fanbase have these cornballs incapable of making their own calls, but will open their mouth when someone else decides to stick their necks out outside of usual group think? Naji Marhshall isn't Dean Wade or Kabengele.

Just stop typing and go to bed. You're actually whining about some fan talking positively about Naji Marshall.
    He's insufferable!

Thread Information