Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: April 11th - New Orleans Pelicans vs Cleveland Cavaliers - 23-29

Jax low key Pels second best player

Halftime info
    Basketball.

Jax is 3/5 this season from 3 and shoots 78% from the line. The dream of a jumper remains

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Jax is 3/5 this season from 3 and shoots 78% from the line. The dream of a jumper remains
    That would be nice. He got the upside and mechanics to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Lmao at Ingram looking to pass to Bledsoe and Bledsoe literally just pointing at a Zion posted up with Dean Wade on him in single coverage like ''dude... that one''
    Glad someone pointed that out. Saw that and immediately thought, "wtf?"

Great assist from Zion into the space for the cutter

I like the vision on that pass from Ingram, to Johnson

What on earth was that offensive possession lmao

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Who knew James Johnson would be our potential zone buster. Put him right in the middle at the FT line when they try and 2-3 against Zion and let him playmake a bit.

Ingram turns it over yet again

Absolute spud

Stop getting baked before every game and realise you're actually getting paid more a season than most country's GDP

Zion catches the stupidest lobs lol

I’m not digging Ingram’s body language at the moment and how hard is it to ask some of these veteran players to actually give a crap on defense?

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    I’m not digging Ingram’s body language at the moment and how hard is it to ask some of these veteran players to actually give a crap on defense?
    Can only hope he's in pain

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Can only hope he's in pain
    Don't wish injury on people

Taurean Prince is one of those players I just sometimes kinda forget exists. I see him and I'm like ''oh wow, that's Taurean Prince, I totally forgot about that guy''

I love Kira’s basketball IQ

I feel like Ingram's in this weird offensive zone where the more ''stuff'' I see him do, the less faith I have in him hitting the shot.

If he takes a hard dribble and then rises up, I'm pretty sure it's going in. If he catches and shoots, I'm sure it's going in. If he drives hard and goes up for it, I have faith.

But when hes taking like, three or four dribble moves to set up a shot, trying to shake his defender, it just never seems to go. Whenever he tries to get fancy it just doesn't happen; whenever he's being decisive it works.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I've NEVER seen a fast break run so well by anyone on this team since the days of CP3. And I'm not even joking. I guess that's James Johnson's experience coming through.

Wow. I never expected this trade to work out so well.

I gotta give the Cavs some credit, they are closing out on our shooters pretty well.

Down 4 going into the 4th.

This is the problem with lazy starts: we've won Q2 and Q3 but we lost Q1 by so much that we're still down. That's pathetic.

Kira taking a charge

Great hands from Kira for the steal and good awareness to keep it alive. Billy mistimes the pass though and it comes off Zion's feet to ruin the fastbreak

Kira with the great pass to Bledsoe in the corner who misses it but gets the rebound, Kira comes in to hit the floater after

Great stretch for him

And we're up 2

Just a sidebar: Naji Marshall is a RFA this summer too.

Thread Information