Losing to another no name team
    Works for me.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Kira's quite fast, I think.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Kira has natural ability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Kira and Hayes are fun to watch. We got the pieces to do something special imo. NAW, Hayes, Kira, BI, Zion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kira is money

The youngsters are making this game more entertaining.

Why is Steven Adams in the game SVG is stupid. Hayes is better for defending these guys.

NAW is going to be a star

This was a winnable game. Good effort.

NAW has the juice to be a star. Kira is going to be excellent. Hayes is looking like a starter. Man, the future is so bright. However the ending to this game is a little crushing, but man these guys played their asses off. Love to see it. If NAW isn't starting when lonzo comes back, SVG is on crack.

Hart 100 percent lost us the game with that turnover

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Another pointless L.

NAW had 6 TOs but I give the 22 year old a pass. The 9 TOs from Hart and Bledsoe are unforgivable. Not even the playmaking type TOs. Just dumb TOs passing into traffic for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    Another pointless L.
    The beauty of this year is no L is pointless.

They win if they lose. They win if they win.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    Another pointless L.
    I ain’t mad. They put up a fight without our best players (and we should have won). That one isn’t Stan’s fault either. Josh dribbled it off his foot and gave them the game.

If I'm not mistaked weve lost to all the worse teams except for cle?

And I’m not mad at Josh in the sense that I know he puts in the effort, but those turnovers can never happen. Not at that point in the game. You cannot dribble off your freakin foot. Lazy turnovers have cost us so many games this year. Be more secure with the damn ball.

Can someone fill me in, I watched the 4th quarter only and I see the stat sheet on Johnson and Iwodu, but how did they play overall for their first game? Does Iwodu have ANY potential whatsoever?

Quote Originally Posted by hornetzplaya View Post
    Can someone fill me in, I watched the 4th quarter only and I see the stat sheet on Johnson and Iwodu, but how they play overall for their first game? Does Iwodu have ANY potential whatsoever?
    Iwundu makes sense as a minimum gamble. He did bring some life into the game at one point. Definitely an energy guy that we could maybe use at the end of the bench. James Johnson is a big pass for me though.

All things considered, a great game. Kept it super close missing our three star level players. Young guys couldn't take care of the basketball or be clutch at the end....which is what young players do. Bledsoe should have taken over the game, he didn't, but he won't be a long term answer.

Ultimately, the young guys showed a lot of promise which is great for our long term plan and we'll still easily get into the 7th or 8th spot to end the season which is good for our short term.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

NAW is the truth

And Hayes is gonna be a beast

Kira is such a good passer

Johnson shoulda played more in the 2nd half

That late turnover will be blamed on someone else but when Adams gets an open look from 12 feet he’s gotta at least act like it’s possible he can score.

Steven Adams played over 36 minutes tonight, He will be limited tomorrow night. I look for JAX and H'Gomez to get a lot of time at the 5 against the Hawks..

Typical disappointing Pelicans game...

First game this year that I've missed live and which I have basically no interest in watching back after the fact.
    Basketball.

Thread Information