Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: April 1st - New Orleans Pelicans vs Orlando Magic - 21-26

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    First game this year that I've missed live and which I have basically no interest in watching back after the fact.
    The sad thing is we really should have won. We always lose in the most spectacular fashion possible

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    This guy is gonna be a killer for us

I?m wondering how serious with BI or Zion?s injuries really are. Would they have played if this was the playoffs or a must have game to get into the playoffs?

If they are actually injured then fine, but if it is the same crap they used to do with AD when he got a hangnail then I?m not fine with it. This team right now is in sniffing distance of the playin tournament, and that should be their goal. It?s time to start building a winning culture if that is your goal. Every game matters, so they need to quit riding the fence here. Either go after the playoffs or go after the pick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Erose View Post
    I?m wondering how serious with BI or Zion?s injuries really are. Would they have played if this was the playoffs or a must have game to get into the playoffs?

If they are actually injured then fine, but if it is the same crap they used to do with AD when he got a hangnail then I?m not fine with it. This team right now is in sniffing distance of the playin tournament, and that should be their goal. It?s time to start building a winning culture if that is your goal. Every game matters, so they need to quit riding the fence here. Either go after the playoffs or go after the pick.

A lot was made about Aaron Nelson's system not working out well for us last year when we had so many injuries. However, we haven't really been injured this year like we have in previous years and the Aaron Nelson element hasn't been discussed. I'm going to trust in the training/medical staff on this one.

I?m not saying that Zion and Ingram are not injured. That isn?t the point I?m trying to make. It seems that it has been the same with this club for years, that every time it looks like the schedule is easing up and a run is to be had to get them back into the playoff race, the injury bug pops up. It is just maddening. The same o same o, just wish that they would spend some time over on the Saints side of the facility and learn what it takes to be a winning franchise.

Thread Information