Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: March 29th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Boston Celtics - 20-25

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Iwundu is already getting minutes?
    I can't fathom why. He looks like he has no idea what he's doing on the floor at the ripe age of 26

SVG isn’t trying to win this game. Why would you put in Iwundu over James johnson?

some nice home cooking o court, and commentators loving it
    Just another Kiwi basking in the reflected glory of Steven Adams....bask bask...

Jax does have really good hands and is pretty great at finishing

Quote Originally Posted by AtlPelsFan View Post
    SVG isn’t trying to win this game. Why would you put in Iwundu over James johnson?
    yeah, tanking ? wtf

I heart Kira Lewis Jr.

Kira becomes a sharpshooter and it’s over for this league

Kira is definitely the new GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Jax does have really good hands and is pretty great at finishing
    Now that he's playable defensively, we really get to reap the benefits of that finishing ability. He can get his hands on pretty much anything around the rim

SVG is a idiot. Keep Lewis in and take out hart and bledsoe for naw and Zion before the half.

I would start Lonzo and naw at guards when he gets back and I wouldn’t mind starting Jaxson Hayes also. He looks better than our current center.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlPelsFan View Post
    I would start Lonzo and naw at guards when he gets back and I wouldn’t mind starting Jaxson Hayes also. He looks better than our current center.
    Only 2 years and 40 mil left on him

Griff is 50% great and 50% moron

Jaxson Hayes is the best Center on this team now. He can do everything adams does and more.

They are straight up mauling Ingram today. Zion struggling a bit with the pressure so far

steven..yes

waiting for point zion tho

Hayes is better than Adams right now.

Get trading for Brad Beal or any other star out of your head
    Kira and NAW will develop into the 3rd options we need along with Hayes. Keep this team together, grow our own and we have a dynasty in the making.

Good half by the Pels. Despite the fact that the refs are trying their best to take away our strength which is offense in the paint. I mean, do they just get together before a game and arbitrarily decide they aren't going to call any fouls on players around the basket? Every time I see that crew cut ref I figure we're going to get screwed somehow. Fortunately Josh and Kira have given us three point offense, and Ingram is doing a good job with his decision making, despite the fact that he's getting held down and raped by the Celtics every possession.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    Get trading for Brad Beal or any other star out of your head
    Kira and NAW will develop into the 3rd options we need along with Hayes. Keep this team together, grow our own and we have a dynasty in the making.
    Yeah. Not doing that. In fact, Kira developing into that would make them more likely to be included in a trade to get Beal or whichever other sniper elite player who demands a trade.

Yeah. Not doing that. In fact, Kira developing into that would make them more likely to be included in a trade to get Beal or whichever other sniper elite player who demands a trade.
    Organization loves Kira. I see it very hard for him to get moved with how he's developing.

AD and Joel are the best commentators ever

Change my mind

Well, Marv was pretty good back in the day, Breen is pretty good too

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Organization loves Kira. I see it very hard for him to get moved with how he's developing.
    It would need to be quite the player. Trust me, I was excited for Kira from day 1. It's nothing like I am with Lonzo where I just don't believe in him.

Kira could become everything DeAaron Fox is, but a much better shooter. Just needs to build out his base and core.

Well... Call me pessimistic but I can't help but wonder how we'll blow this lead...

Beal is 27 going on 28 this summer. Hes outside of our timeline. Give me the stud 19 year old

Thread Information