Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: April 1st - New Orleans Pelicans vs Orlando Magic - 21-26

Pelicans April 1st - New Orleans Pelicans vs Orlando Magic - 21-26

No Zion, no Lonzo, and potentially no Ingram.

That sounds like a loss to me, folks! That said, it is against the freshly Gordonless, Vucevicless Magic so it's not like we're running into a buzzsaw.

This game is probably a loss, given the circumstances, but it is what it is. I want to see NAW and Kira take 20 shots each tonight lmao
    Basketball.

Ingram? I didn't know he was even injured. This is not a team we can afford to take an 'L' to, unless we are trying to tank.

Yeah starting to look like they?re saying hell with the season doesn?t it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHornet View Post
    Ingram? I didn't know he was even injured. This is not a team we can afford to take an 'L' to, unless we are trying to tank.
    It shocks me but when I think about it Boston roughed us up pretty good. Hopefully we don?t play them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Erose View Post
    Yeah starting to look like they?re saying hell with the season doesn?t it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What a terrible take. Wont be surprised if multiple people on this forum have it though
    @mcnamara247

The Pels before this game are 21-25 NOT 26.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    That sounds like a loss to me, folks! That said, it is against the freshly Gordonless, Vucevicless Magic so it's not like we're running into a buzzsaw.
    No more Fournier for the Magic either - they really did lose like 50% or more of their scoring at the trade deadline. So if BI plays, we SHOULD win. If he doesn't Kira will have to step up as the primary playmaker, which will certainly be fun to watch, but realistically will make the game a toss up.

Basketball Guru
    lol so who is our backup PF?....

so our starting lineup tonight will be...bledsoe,,,NAW,,hart,,jax and adams....well i hope it will be this lineup so i can see jax next to adams and see how jax defense will be when he is freed up to block shots...

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    The Pels before this game are 21-25 NOT 26.
    I know, I even checked it before posting. Just a typo, but unfortunately I can't change the name of the thread so we'll just have to live with it.

You don't play with thumb injuries. Especially, when it comes to a potential ligament tear.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    What a terrible take. Wont be surprised if multiple people on this forum have it though
    No this happens every single time we hit what looks like an easy stretch. Schedule starts getting easier, we loose one or two stars to minor injuries, losses. Been happening with this team since when AD was still here. It just sucks to see this happen time after time.

We had an opportunity to go on a little run, emphasis to the ?had? there. I wouldn?t be surprised if Zion is held out for the next two weeks, and this team goes 2-6. It is the Pelican way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    lol so who is our backup PF?....

so our starting lineup tonight will be...bledsoe,,,NAW,,hart,,jax and adams....well i hope it will be this lineup so i can see jax next to adams and see how jax defense will be when he is freed up to block shots...
    I?m seeing Bled, NAW, Hart, Johnson & Adams.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Magic just beat the Clippers missing George, Ibaka, and someone else.

2 game win streak for the Magic incoming.

Don't know why, but I was surprised to see MCW still in the NBA ballin.

Woot woot.

Bold prediction: Some role player has a huge game and we win. Then for the next two seasons the people who have to have something to complain will champion this role player as being better than one of our all-stars because of this one game they went off and they will post about it like a beefcake talks about Crossfit.
    Last edited by msusousaphone; 04-01-2021 at 07:05 PM.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Let’s Geaux pels...team ball

We look like a team tonight. Moving the ball around

Defense needs to step up. I’m sure it will once Kira and Jaxson comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Woot woot.

Bold prediction: Some role player has a huge game and we win. Then for the next two seasons the people who have to have something to complain will champion this role player as being better than one of our all-stars because of this one game they went off and they will post about it like a beefcake talks about Crossfit.
    Whelp. Looks like it'll be NAW and I guess I'll end up being the complainer but it won't be an all-star.....it'll be Bledsoe.

What's up with this crap quality?
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    What's up with this crap quality?
    Fox Sports is now Bally Sports

Hayes should be starting over Aquaman. At this stage , he is just better and can do more.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    This game has really expose Adams. He is terrible on offense. Sheesh.

I know it’s a controversial opinion, but James Johnson is not as good as Zion Williamson.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    James Johnson or Jamal Mashburn?

I am mostly kidding.

The Franchise
    Losing to another no name team

Thread Information