Pelicans Report

Thread: March Madness

NCAA March Madness

It?s the best month in sports, the NCAA Tournament where anything can happen. Who do y?all have winning it all? What prospects will you be watching? Is anyone doing a bracket challenge?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Love Will Wade but I?m going with Gonzaga . Keep an eye on COVID too. One positive and your team is done. Hate Buzz Williams. Hopefully he loses

We all hate Buzz, but I tell you what. Have you looked at the list of people that have coached UNO? Tim Floyd, Tic Price, Buzz Williams, Joe Pasternick, Mark Schles. They have had some really talented people pace those sidelines.

Tim Floyd still coaching?

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Love Will Wade but I?m going with Gonzaga . Keep an eye on COVID too. One positive and your team is done. Hate Buzz Williams. Hopefully he loses
    LSU got the talent of maybe of 4 seed, but consistency of a 12th seed. Gotta see how they turn out, but their scheme is just mad suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    LSU got the talent of maybe of 4 seed, but consistency of a 12th seed. Gotta see how they turn out, but their scheme is just mad suspect.
    Why does that sound suspiciously like the Pels

Louisiana ball

I never do brackets but I'll be watching as much as I can.

I think Gonzaga or Baylor are probably some of the best teams in the whole thing, honestly I think Gonzaga might take it but then, I have an awful habit of forgetting really obvious teams so I'm probably not even remembering some legit competitor.
    Basketball.

UNO FAN please clean your inbox out so I can pm you some info.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    UNO FAN please clean your inbox out so I can pm you some info.
    Inbox cleared

Watching this Norfolk St game has me remembering Kyle O’Quinn, and Kenneth Farried (though I don’t recall if Farried went to Norfolk). I wonder what Farried is doing these days, I mean, he was highly regarded in the NBA, now he isn’t even playing in China.

Yeah I watching this right now too. I'm not getting bent out of shape watching those brain farts in Portland tonight.

Avery Johnson announcing. Possibly our next Head Coach when Stan is fired.

Will Wade having a SVG brain fart moment right now.

LSU worn out now.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    Alabama is cookin

Thread Information