Pelicans Report

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: March 16th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Portland Trailblazers - 17-22

And I know, the sensible thing would be to just mute you, right? Yeah sure, I should do that. But at the same time, I feel like I should be able to frequent this board naturally without having to avoid absolute trash day in and day out. You're not the only troll/loser on this board, which is a sad reality and the overarching point I'm getting at.

Why can't we just talk basketball? Why must their be so much trash and pettiness and trolls to avoid and circumvent each day? Why can't I just enjoy a community of like-minded basketball fans? When did that become such a difficult task? It's just exhausting and, beyond that, it dilutes the overall quality of the board to a exponential degree. Eventually I'll just stop going here, despite their being legitimately interesting basketball minds on this forum, which is incredibly sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Funcrusher View Post
    Like, how sad of an individual do you have to be to think: "Well, the only way I can achieve purpose in this world is by trolling the internet forum of my favorite team to get attention and annoy other posters?" Seriously? Pathetic man, that you would actively search for ways to denigrate the team and players on the team just to try (and fail) at a gotcha moment on a virtual platform where everyone is anonymous and their is hardly any real world weight to anything we do or say? I'm legitimately sick of it.
    We see players (and coaches) on this team denigrated everyday on this forum (including by you, my friend). I am denigrating no one!!! All I am doing is offering factual defensive data (not my data) about the draft class of 2019 and you can't handle it.

Got an idea for you; if you see the post is by "As I See It", skip over it. I certainly don't want to cause you any consternation; my writings seem to be hazardous to your mental health.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    We see players (and coaches) on this team denigrated everyday on this forum (including by you, my friend). I denigrating no one!!! All I am doing is offering factual defensive data (not my data) about the draft class of 2019 and you can't handle it.

Got an idea for you; if you see the post is by "As I See It", skip over it. I certainly don't want to cause you any consternation; my writings seem to be hazardous to your mental health.
    Nah, I got an idea for you. Log off and reconsider how you spend your time here. Do you really want to be known as the guy that brought absolutely nothing to every single convo and was only memorable for being completely unbearable?

Nah, I got an idea for you. Log off and reconsider how you spend your time here. Do you really want to be known as the guy that brought absolutely nothing to every single convo and was only memorable for being completely unbearable?
    Only facts, son...just facts.

We see players (and coaches) on this team denigrated everyday on this forum (including by you, my friend). I am denigrating no one!!! All I am doing is offering factual defensive data (not my data) about the draft class of 2019 and you can't handle it.

Also, lmao at me "denigrating" players on this team. At the end of the day, I want every player on this team to succeed. I may think some players are better or worse than others, but I would never denigrate players from a team I love unless they perform in such a way that actually warrants denigration (i.e. Bledsoe). If you think I would ever do what you do (which is find every moment to tear down a player for the purpose of grinding people's gears), you're sadly, woefully mistaken.

Only facts, son...just facts.
    uh-huh. Sad man

And I know, the sensible thing would be to just mute you, right? Yeah sure, I should do that. But at the same time, I feel like I should be able to frequent this board naturally without having to avoid absolute trash day in and day out. You're not the only troll/loser on this board, which is a sad reality and the overarching point I'm getting at.

Why can't we just talk basketball? Why must their be so much trash and pettiness and trolls to avoid and circumvent each day? Why can't I just enjoy a community of like-minded basketball fans? When did that become such a difficult task? It's just exhausting and, beyond that, it dilutes the overall quality of the board to a exponential degree. Eventually I'll just stop going here, despite their being legitimately interesting basketball minds on this forum, which is incredibly sad.
    Pretty narcissistic post there, son. Perhaps you should reconsider your words. How many times can the word "I" be mentioned in one post.

Pretty narcissistic post there, son. Perhaps you should reconsider your words. I many times can the word "I" be mentioned in one post.
    Only for someone like you who absolutely lacks self-awareness and doesn't realize how much of a burden they are, son.

Only for someone like you who absolutely lacks self-awareness and doesn't realize how much of a burden they are, son.
    Burden? How? On who?

Burden? How? On who?
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Literally impossible unless he's

A) On the floor
    B) Given the ball

Impossible to carry the team on your back if you're glued to the bench or if you're relegated to standing there watching Ingram try to use his zero-burst to generate offense.
    Ingram is "zero -burst" now? As often as he gets by his defender to the rim?

Boy losses are hard around here I swear.

And nobody has the excuse to stand and watch anything. Especially a non-spacer. When the ball handler moves you also move. Dont just stand and watch. Thats something the collective TEAM has to do better. Nobody is excused.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Ingram is "zero -burst" now? As often as he gets by his defender to the rim?

Boy losses are hard around here I swear.

And nobody has the excuse to stand and watch anything. Especially a non-spacer. When the ball handler moves you also move. Dont just stand and watch. Thats something the collective TEAM has to do better. Nobody is excused.
    When Ingram beats players to the rim he does it by pace control and variation of stride length, not explosion. He's not, and never has been, bursty.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    When Ingram beats players to the rim he does it by pace control and variation of stride length, not explosion. He's not, and never has been, bursty.
    splitting hairs.

Thread Information