Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: March 4th - New Orleans Pelicans vs Miami Heat - 15-20

Miami doing their best to play down to our level lol
    Just another Kiwi basking in the reflected glory of Steven Adams....bask bask...

Never mind

Figures, we make an almost impossible shot but miss wide open shots.

Omg.. Hart actually shot the ball in regulation. That shocks me more than the make.

Quote Originally Posted by superstar7th View Post
    Throw this whole 3rd qtr away lol. Our players are not smart at all.
    We have just won the second and third quarters.

More Kira Lewis please.

Man Kira is gonna be so good. He needs to be the starter next year and that?s great because it gives us flexibility at SG and SF in free agency or the draft since Ingram can play either

I wonder if Ingram would be better defensively guarding SGs or SFs

You guys, I think we need to pay Kira

I understand why Bledsoe is getting extra minutes as of late (we are trying to trade him), but it infuriates me when I see him on the court when NAW and Kira play infinitely harder. This guy has been in the league forever too. Where is the professionalism? He is still in his prime ffs.

And right on cue he watches his man walk past him. Clown
    Last edited by JJackisangry; 03-04-2021 at 09:54 PM.

Kira and NAW on the court together is a new wrinkle. Bench Bledsoe and Melli.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    I understand why Bledsoe is getting extra minutes as of late (we are trying to trade him), but it infuriates me when I see him on the court when NAW and Kira play infinitely harder. This guy has been in the league forever too. Where is the professionalism? He is still in his prime ffs
    He’s real good friends with AD and Boogie so his attitude doesn’t surprise me.

Get those younguns back out there SVG. They're young no need for long rests.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Has anyone seen a team that refuses to win more than the Pels? Miami has been trying to lose the lead for three quarters.

I’m fine with losing. Just make sure we trade Bledsoe and co to open up minutes for our young blood

Trade all of these veterans. They bring no on court value to the youngsters.

I’m fine with losing. Just make sure we trade Bledsoe and co to open up minutes for our young blood
    We might have to add picks just to get a cryo machine for bledsoe lol.

Exactly. You can't say this hasn't been an entertaining loss tonight

Bledsoe worth more off the team than playing any minutes on the team. Addition by subtraction.

Hope Mrs. Benson can sell tickets because her team is forcing paying customers away.

What was the deal with H'Gomez? Why didn't he play?

Trade Bledsoe and JJ
    Cut Melli
    Sign and trade Lonzo
    Draft Jalen Green
    Sign ??? In free agency

Letting Christian Wood walk to go sign Melli looking like a colossal failure. There was no reason to go overseas to sign him.

Will Magnay would probably be better at this point. At least he has some athleticism to play defense.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    This is a bad place to be as a fan. The spot where you know the team is underachieving consistently because they are lazy. A player has to welcome a challenge and get fired up if the opponent is attacking them. The Pels players just don’t fight back. They have a team full of nice guys. I don’t think I have ever seen a team so nice. They get mauled by the other team and just jog down without any emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    Trade Bledsoe and JJ
    Cut Melli
    Sign and trade Lonzo
    Draft Jalen Green
    Sign ??? In free agency
    I honestly personally like us to get the 4th pick and trade some assets to get the 3rd overall as well. Draft Mobley and Green. We have a gross problem of investing players that if they aren't scoring. They are basically useless. Strip down this roster. Bring in a some real quality vets that has some freaking IQ. Draft players that aren't just scorers. You gotta change this roster a lot. They care more about missing shots than missing assignments.

Thread Information