Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: March 3rd - New Orleans Pelicans vs Chicago Bulls - 15-19

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Founds something worse than our defense. Chicago commentary team... I need AD yelling in my ear.

he not yelling yet....he calm..

I don't necessarily think that H'Gomez is the answer at center, but I think he gives us a glimpse of how good we could be with the right center
    Last edited by As I See It; 03-03-2021 at 07:54 PM.

Basketball Guru
    and now here come the 3s smh..

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    I don't necessarily think that H'Gomez is the answer at center, but I think he gives us a glimpse of how good we could be with the right center
    he is cheap and play smart and hold his own as a starter and backup.....we have to keep him on the team..

One of those games where we might need to start hitting some 3 pointers. Lots of doubling inside and Chicago is quite frankly getting away with a bit of contact.
    Last edited by JJackisangry; 03-03-2021 at 08:07 PM.

Basketball Guru
    starters are playing down again..

20-4 run by the Bulls to close the half.

How long is it going to take SVG to have these guys trap that pick and roll players came out lazy from the start. I would of benched them from the start.

I mean let's be real.

Is anyone really surprised by this? I can't even find the energy to be pissed, it's just part of their identity. So much that I'm just apathetic to it.

Can't believe we have a coach that waits until we're down 20 to start trapping Lavine.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Can anyone tell me what happened to Adams? He is horrific the last couple games.

Quote Originally Posted by sterlr View Post
    How long is it going to take SVG to have these guys trap that pick and roll players came out lazy from the start. I would of benched them from the start.
    I don't really think it's lack of effort. Lonzo simply can not guard Lavine at the point of attack, and it's opening everything up for their team when we're content with playing that matchup straight up. That's on Stan

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    Can anyone tell me what happened to Adams? He is horrific the last couple games.
    Asik 2.0 with way better hands. I will give him that. Asik was

https://images.app.goo.gl/ULNN1GcPk9c1u2PX9
    Last edited by Darkhorse985; 03-03-2021 at 08:16 PM.

Let it be know that I mentioned my hesitation the moment we traded for him, given he's injury prone and is basically a half of his actual value when he's playing hurt. Still think the deal was ok but I really do hope Adam's body stops deteriorating.

This is just bad. They beat Utah and come out with no fire whatsoever. It’s 100% the players. This is not coaching. These guys do not try. They are losing cause they are soft as baby Sh**

Quote Originally Posted by SeapeaNOLA View Post
    I mean let's be real.

Is anyone really surprised by this? I can't even find the energy to be pissed, it's just part of their identity. So much that I'm just apathetic to it.
    I feel the same way. Dudes are really feeling themselves after big wins. We need a good playmaker PG in a game like this. Oh and someone to make a 3pt shot.

This is just bad. They beat Utah and come out with no fire whatsoever. It’s 100% the players. This is not coaching. These guys do not try. They are losing cause they are soft as baby Sh**

Quote Originally Posted by Funcrusher View Post
    I don't really think it's lack of effort. Lonzo simply can not guard Lavine at the point of attack, and it's opening everything up for their team when we're content with playing that matchup straight up. That's on Stan
    Reason for trapping him. They call a team like this a dog in betting. They play up/down to their competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse985 View Post
    Asik 2.0. With way better hands. I give him that. Asik was

https://images.app.goo.gl/ULNN1GcPk9c1u2PX9
    Definitely not that bad....but I hear you.

I wouldn't blame SVG for the defense on LaVine. Teams have tried all sorts of different looks- traps, doubles, hedges, even some triples- and he'll just defer to Thad Young or whoever is open. Just seems like one of those games where our ball movement is on point and the role players aren't sucking

Quote Originally Posted by sterlr View Post
    I feel the same way. Dudes are really feeling themselves after big wins. We need a good playmaker PG in a game like this. Oh and someone to make a 3pt shot.
    Don’t pay Ball then. He ain’t that. Dude has to be motivated like a toddler to play basketball.

And what does it take to make these guys stop pouting. Just play the game and stop walking back on defense. The constant jogging is just frustrating.

We went from stone hands to stone feet. Adams hasn’t jumped in 2021 after the jump ball.

Zion being lazy on D stopped the mini run we had going.

Thread Information