Pelicans Report

Thread: Second Half of Schedule Released

Pelicans Second Half of Schedule Released

You can find it here, on the Pelicans website: https://www.nba.com/pelicans/schedule

For those of you who just want to see it here, here is our remaining schedule

Edit: And just as I post this long list that I had to write out, the Pels put out this easy tweeted graphic:

Basketball.

Suffice it to say, a lot of road games and quite a few back to backs: That incoming stretch where we play Portland x2, Denver x2, and LA within the span of 10 days is harsh.

Season ending in mid May is harsh. The season really should just end at the end of May

2 weeks alone would alleviate the schedule a lot.

Can I just take the time to say that, Adam Silver has done an awful job of handling covid this year? For all his soft appeals to player empowerment and putting forth a progressive image of the NBA, he's managed this season as badly and callously as the NFL, and on top of that, forces the all star game on the players when it wasn't agreed to at the start of the season and no one wants it. Not like he's working alone, he's little more than a mouthpiece for the owners, but still. A season removed from actually handling covid right and now the second half of this season will be a gauntlet when it really didn't need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Season ending in mid May is harsh. The season really should just end at the end of May

2 weeks alone would alleviate the schedule a lot.
    Why stop there. Just run this thing to October take a month off and restart in December.

Thread Information