lol smh..

Lonzo: 12/7/1 - No Turnovers

Booker: 12/2/2 - 2 Turnovers
    Last edited by As I See It; 02-19-2021 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Sure, but on the plus side, so are they
    59, I'll take that with this team

The Franchise
    lol@ Hernan missing that wide open dunk and looking around afterward as if he was fouled.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Lonzo: 12/7/1 - No Turnovers

Booker: 12/2/2 - 2 Turnovers
    That's it confarmit. Max Zo

Okay screw it, I’m team Lonzo man, bring him back!!!!!

Wild how Zion's just never going to shoot below 50% again in a game
    Basketball.

Lonzo with his first double double in nearly a full calendar year (last one came March of 2020)

Lonzo playing like a top 5 PG, yes I said it.

If we resigned Lonzo and some how landed Mobley oh my lord, that would be the most fun lineup in the league

Kira Lonzo Ingram Zion Mobley

It seems that NAW is now officially in the witness protection program. Let's move JJ soon.

So Zion has just decided to be an 80% FT shooter now, then?

80.2% on 8.6 FTAs a game in the month of February. That's after shooting 72% on 7.4 per game through January.

You know, one day I'd like Lonzo to have a game where he just takes like 25 threes.

I just think it would be quite funny, like that time Marcus Smart randomly took 22 of them.

We still on the trade BI train?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I don't think anyone was on that train

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I don't think anyone has been ''on the trade BI train''. More like the ''if we got a really good offer, he's not untouchable'' train. And yes, that's still the case.

But y'know, you knew that.

Sure would like to see Zion getting more than 3 shots a quarter. I mean, no one can stop him.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    Sure would like to see Zion getting more than 3 shots a quarter. I mean, no one can stop him.
    Yeah we do this really annoying thing all the time where Zion's up to like 7/9 shooting or whatever and nobody has been able to slow him down and he's been drawing fouls all night and it's like we just ''bored of that, no more''. At which point we proceed to just not get him involved in anything for 4 minutes at a time.

In the future, Zion won't hesitate with those shots.

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I don't think anyone has been ''on the trade BI train''. More like the ''if we got a really good offer, he's not untouchable'' train. And yes, that's still the case.

But y'know, you knew that.
    Which can be said about 90% of the players in the league, and that's why saying he isn't untouchable seems silly to a lot of us on this board. It's actually beyond silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols View Post
    Which can be said about 90% of the players in the league, and that's why saying he isn't untouchable seems silly to a lot of us on this board. It's actually beyond silly.
    And yet, the entire drama last thread started because someone said that ''even entertaining the idea'' of trading Ingram was ''ridiculous'', so while I agree that it's silly that we have to go over this, apparently we do because some people don't seem to agree.

And then the next thread you get people coming out about the ''trade BI train'' that never existed, at which point you then have to point out again that they're putting together quite the strawman.

The Isolation Pels have Returned

The Franchise
    That's a stupid shot by Ingram.. Held the ball the entire possession to shoot for himself. That's what he needs to cut out of his game. And if I were a coach I'd yank him for it.

Thread Information