Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: February 16th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Memphis Grizzlies - 11-15

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    The Zion circle jerk is reaching Doncic of last year levels

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    The Zion circle jerk is reaching Doncic of last year levels
    Turns out that when you're historically great at things, people like to point it out.

Doncic ran the most efficient NBA offense of all time last year aged 21 while averaging absurd numbers. He got note for it.

Zion is the most efficient scorer of his volume for any player in almost 70 years and it doesn't even look difficult for him. He's getting note for it.

I know you're in a bad mood about the season overall but please just try and take the good with the bad rather than just the latter.
    Basketball.

Oh yeah, Zion is only 20 years old and has only played in 50 NBA games.

I guess that's too nuanced and requires too much thinking for some folks to process.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Turns out that when you're historically great at things, people like to point it out.

Doncic ran the most efficient NBA offense of all time last year aged 21 while averaging absurd numbers. He got note for it.

Zion is the most efficient scorer of his volume for any player in almost 70 years and it doesn't even look difficult for him. He's getting note for it.

I know you're in a bad mood about the season overall but please just try and take the good with the bad rather than just the latter.
    Did I say it was undeserved or undesirable

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Did I say it was undeserved or undesirable
    People generally don't describe things they find reasonable or good as a ''circle-jerk''. Call something a ''circle-jerk'' and it's implied that you think it's dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    People generally don't describe things they find reasonable or good as a ''circle-jerk''. Call something a ''circle-jerk'' and it's implied that you think it's dumb.
    Not dumb, just a massive love-in

Wish my buddy, Funcrusher, was here tonight to critique Zion's defense.

Thread Information