Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: February 14th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Detroit Pistons - 11-14

Levels of painful

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    I mean look at us. The same people in here every game rooting for this team and they continue to give us a mediocre product. I mean what?s it going to give. Do we have to invite griff to one of these game day threads? He needs to see our pain. Dae rights an entire essay and this is how he is treated.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse985 View Post
    This team is bad. Poorly coached with no heart.
    Has nothing to do with coaching (this game). Players only screwed this up. They tanking on purpose. BI is a max player and it is inexcusable that he 's so selfish. I wish we would trade him...never liked him.

Defense is a attitude and we don't have a defense attitude.

Really been enjoying watching Kira. Love his effort on D. Hopefully this draft is as good as peeps are hyping it to be, coz we need another impact player it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by sterlr View Post
    Has nothing to do with coaching (this game). Players only screwed this up. They tanking on purpose. BI is a max player and it is inexcusable that he 's so selfish. I wish we would trade him...never liked him.
    I like BI, but it appears he has trouble giving up the offense to Zion sometimes. He often actually passes away from Zion. Saw it multiple times tonight.

We are really about to draft our 3rd consecutive guard in the lottery too.**

I just wants some wings. Small wings, chicken wings, L wings... I don't care. I'm tired of being so damn small.

Yeah Griff ********ed up big time, not keeping Hill over Bled, not trading Lonzo this offseason, hiring one of the characters in The Land Before Time as a head coach in 2020... trading down for JAX/NAW, etc., etc. I don't know what to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Funcrusher View Post
    Yeah Griff ********ed up big time, not keeping Hill over Bled, not trading Lonzo this offseason, hiring one of the characters in The Land Before Time as a head coach in 2020... trading down for JAX/NAW, etc., etc. I don't know what to say.
    Off season was like a week.

He'll always be a LeBron Puppet to me till he can prove that he isn't.

With quality of teams detroit has beaten, it was an honor to lose to them.....

Had we not made the trades with Milwaukee or OKC....

PG: Lonzo, Kira
    SG: Jrue, NAW
    C: H'Gomez, JAX
    SF: BI, Hart
    PF: Zion, Kenny Hustle

We could have traded JJ to a contender (maybe a center) and unloaded Melli while he still had value

End result, the team would be no worse and would have been better off financially at year end.

Can we just for one draft use all our picks without trading them away?

Griff isn’t good. He simply had two great players that he had to use for trades when he got here. He hasn’t done much else besides use the biggest words to say we aren’t that good. He will spend an hour on a broadcast using a thesaurus and then get off and expect us to be like well that was good to hear. But, it’s just not really doing anything to help the team or the fans.

Basketball Guru
    Detroit has beaten some good teams this season so im not too down on the team with this loss...

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    It doesn't matter who the star players are, it doesn't matter who the coach is, they just cannot play any good defense.

They just have no understanding on how to play defense. The poor fly by closeouts continue. The over helping continues. The poor scouting continues.

At this point I honestly believe Gonzaga would put 120 on them. Just a colossal failure on the defensive end.

One thing is for sure tho. By the end of this season, Kira needs to be a starter. I see a Mike Conley with Chris Paul attitude and IQ.

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    Better lottery position. Bright side.

is it really a bright side if we pick another naw and hayes lol?...

Basketball Guru
    this game we were killed on the inside....the 3 ball didnt really do us in tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post

One thing is for sure tho. By the end of this season, Kira needs to be a starter. I see a Mike Conley with Chris Paul attitude and IQ.
    I agree; something this team sorely needs. Smoothie King needs to chip in, though, with a lifetime supply of "Muscle Punch"....the man needs some bulk.

Basketball Guru
    lewis was the bright spot in the game...played some good ball and had 4 steals....

It sucks that guys named Eric don't really want to play for New Orleans.

Oh look, suddenly Dallas is 14 - 41 from three again. Kristaps "Steph Curry" Porzingis is 0-3.

This team is one big disappointment...

Quote Originally Posted by Coreyinthe504 View Post
    It sucks that guys named Eric don't really want to play for New Orleans.
    Hopefully Zion doesn't change his name to Eric Williamson in the future

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    This is what happens when you hire Ron Jeremy to coach your team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information