Pelicans Report

Thread: Hey guys loved hanging out with you here

Hey guys loved hanging out with you here

I've decided not to waste anymore of my time seeing the Pels get threes rained all over them time and time again.

I know we'll be good one day, but until then I'm out

Enjoy

Gonna miss that smile. Tough times man.

Pels Life

Being a Pelicans fan is fun!
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

The Franchise
    My wife hasn’t heard me fussing about pelicans in a long time. So I feel your pain.

I'm still here. I couldn't leave my Pels fam lol

PSYCHE!

Wow, This is the most interesting season. Van Gundy keeps tweaking our roster rotation and both offense and defense. The young Pelicans have failed and flourished. The league noted what works and adjusted. I think the Pelicans have the best inside game in the whole NBA. How do you beat it 3's for 2's. Why don't you give Coach a few weeks to respond. I am excited to see how he fixes it. It's not how the first third of the season looks for our team; it's the final third.I think Van Gundy has us on the right tract. I suggest you give this team a few more weeks. He turned the team around once and I'm betting , coach does it again. Don't leave the team now! Anyway good luck and all Pelican fans have this love hate you are not alone. I have adopted the Big picture and it really helps, maybe try it .

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    I'm still here. I couldn't leave my Pels fam lol

PSYCHE!
    Should have went with a younger coach like Memphis, OKC, and Indiana. This team just does not like old coaches.

I said it a while ago... it seems every game we play the opposing team sets a record for 3s. If not the team a player makes the most he's ever made in his natural life. I have no idea why folks go off on the Pels from 3. its ridiculous. I can't even blame the team... guys ae hitting 3s with our defenders draped all over them.

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    I said it a while ago... it seems every game we play the opposing team sets a record for 3s. If not the team a player makes the most he's ever made in his natural life. I have no idea why folks go off on the Pels from 3. its ridiculous. I can't even blame the team... guys ae hitting 3s with our defenders draped all over them.
    Or from the logo. I mean it’s really strange how this team puts a spell or something on the opposing teams or players

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    Unicorn came in shooting under 33% from 3 and Luka 30% from 3. They both shot over 60% last night and some of them were from very long distance.

It’s worse than you know. After the Pels got blitzed by the Mavs, my nephew was kicking my butt in some back yard hoops. I called a time out, cracked a beer and made him go inside and put on a Pelicans
    jersey. I didn’t miss the rest of the night and beat him three straight games.

Quote Originally Posted by new city champ View Post
    It’s worse than you know. After the Pels got blitzed by the Mavs, my nephew was kicking my butt in some back yard hoops. I called a time out, cracked a beer and made him go inside and put on a Pelicans
    jersey. I didn’t miss the rest of the night and beat him three straight games.

Thread Information