Pelicans Report

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: February 9th - New Orleans Pelicans VS Houston Rockets - 10-12

Quote Originally Posted by Spec3333 View Post
    Huh? NBA and college basketball courts have the same dimensions. Are you referring to the difference in the distance of the 3-point line?
    Yea I guess that was confusing. Did not mean that in the literal sense

Thinking SVG finally knocking off the rust. He may not be the flashiest coaching style, but I definitely respect his humble outlook on a lot of things.

Great game although the opponent wasn’t too strong. Finally we could see the coach punishing the opponents for going small. Hart was spectacular and Kira isn’t shy at all I like that Kira and NAW were on the court together and also that Lonzo took it to the rim a few times even though he missed some. He showed some speed when he scored on Wall with a lay up

Quote Originally Posted by PolishFan View Post
    Great game although the opponent wasn’t too strong. Finally we could see the coach punishing the opponents for going small. Hart was spectacular and Kira isn’t shy at all I like that Kira and NAW were on the court together and also that Lonzo took it to the rim a few times even though he missed some. He showed some speed when he scored on Wall with a lay up
    For sure!

The important thing about a win is that it doesn't really matter how strong the opponent is: all the wins show up in the W column the same way.
    Basketball.

Great team win, Wow!

Damn sons

Pokumon just had 23 10 and 4 in 40 mins

Thread Information