Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: February 6th - New Orleans Pelicans VS Memphis Grizzlies - 9-12

Our starting back court had 12 assists and 0 turnovers.

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPelsFan View Post
    Let?s keep it up Pels. I?m enjoying seeing the other guys step up, but I would consider going back to Hayes over billy. Billy makes too many errors for my taste.
    How dare you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols View Post
    Same thing I said lol.. Its worked for Bled and Zo.. Not so much JJ.
    He's 7 of 10 from three the last three games at least. Let's not talk about the rest though, oof.

Basketball Guru
    lonzo is the best defender on the team....he took on ja tonight and held his own...

one improvement lonzo had tonight is that in the second half of this game,,i think lonzo had only one or none open 3pt shots...the defense respected lonzo shooting in the second half and made sure he didnt get open looks....

i think we are 3 or 4-0 when hayes dont play at all since Hernangomez took over the backup role....

the defense is looking better since Hernangomez took over the backup role...

3rd game in a row zion point forward without any turnovers i think....

svg is getting his rotations together....

another hard fought win by the pelicans.....

Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    lonzo is the best defender on the team....he took on ja tonight and held his own...

one improvement lonzo had tonight is that in the second half of this game,,i think lonzo had only one or none open 3pt shots...the defense respected lonzo shooting in the second half and made sure he didnt get open looks....

i think we are 3 or 4-0 when hayes dont play at all since Hernangomez took over the backup role....

the defense is looking better since Hernangomez took over the backup role...

3rd game in a row zion point forward without any turnovers i think....

svg is getting his rotations together....

another hard fought win by the pelicans.....
    Yep. No idea why you would change a thing at this point if it's a winning formula.

Low usage with JJ. No Melli or Jax. SVG can see who the weak links are.

Tonight was not a good night for our two 2019, Fourth Overall, Draft Picks.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Tonight was not a good night for our two 2019, Fourth Overall, Draft Picks.
    It was a real good night for them. 100% rested and paid the same as if they had started.

As for the team and the fans.....pretty damn disappointing.

I like Ja Morant.

He seems nice.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Y’all need to go look at McNamara’s Twitter. He’s been drunk ranting tonight and it’s pure comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post

I like Ja Morant.

He seems nice.
    Wish him nothing but the best, he's such a fun player/quality dude

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    Y’all need to go look at McNamara’s Twitter. He’s been drunk ranting tonight and it’s pure comedy.
    Don't even know what his Twitter is at this point, he gets banned or deletes every 3 months it seems.

Besides I've seen a few people tweet about it and apparently he's been pretty terrible, saying some kind of awful stuff, so I'm not even sure if I want to.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Don't even know what his Twitter is at this point, he gets banned or deletes every 3 months it seems.

Besides I've seen a few people tweet about it and apparently he's been pretty terrible, saying some kind of awful stuff, so I'm not even sure if I want to.
    How about this one? Lol

https://twitter.com/michael_stokley/...899353088?s=20

I feel like you have to know you're doing something wrong when you start getting banned on Twitter, but given it's Mac we're talking about, it makes sense that this is apparently a recurring thing lol.

Yeah he's just a clown. Block him, move on.

There is a video of this couple arguing with some guy about shoveling snow. Guy goes inside, comes back with a gun and shoots them both. Then goes back and gets a rifle, comes back out and finishes the job. Then shoots himself.

It's all on video and it's on youtube. The whole thing uncut.

That video, plus all these crime shows I've been watching have taught me to leave unstable people the heck alone.

No sir. Yall better let Mac be.

Next game will be the 2nd of a b2b for Houston, and no Christian Wood.

I will be highly disappointed if they lose to Houston again.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Next game will be the 2nd of a b2b for Houston, and no Christian Wood.

I will be highly disappointed if they lose to Houston again.
    Win that, then play Chicago (9-13) immediately after. 5 game winning streak incoming. Just in time for Zion to be an all-star

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    There is a video of this couple arguing with some guy about shoveling snow. Guy goes inside, comes back with a gun and shoots them both. Then goes back and gets a rifle, comes back out and finishes the job. Then shoots himself.

It's all on video and it's on youtube. The whole thing uncut.

That video, plus all these crime shows I've been watching have taught me to leave unstable people the heck alone.

No sir. Yall better let Mac be.

Glad people are seeing how nuts he is finally!

It is much like Donald Trump’s Twitter account. Could it be they are related?

Have to give Lonzo props for playing well lately... and good to see kira getting that backup guard spot...

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Here we are again. Is the new Lonzo for real? Do we want to keep him again? Serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by donato View Post
    Here we are again. Is the new Lonzo for real? Do we want to keep him again? Serious question.
    I reckon he'll be wanting Brogdon and FVV money, a touch over 20 mil a year

Quote Originally Posted by donato View Post
    Only way we keep him is if we can somehow convince him that every month of the nba season is February. Dude balls out in February.

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    Only way we keep him is if we can somehow convince him that every month of the nba season is February. Dude balls out in February.
    Yeah, dude takes 3 months to rev up every year, it's ridiculous.

So the answer is no, I don't think this is ''the new'' Lonzo and I don't want to suddenly keep him. The main value in this is that hopefully it stirs up a little bit more interest on the trade market.

Thread Information