Pelicans Report

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: January 23rd - New Orleans Pelicans @ Minnesota Timberwolves - 5-9

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols View Post
    This kind of commentary is weird to me lol.. I get being frustrated at what we're seeing but you're way off.
    no he is playing careless..he got his money so he could care less if we win or lose

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Wait....maybe they are playing this terrible on purpose for a higher pick in the future?

#THETANKISHERE

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Remember how we got pummeled last year by a terrible Wolves team... This almost feels that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by wuggie View Post
    Wait....maybe they are playing this terrible on purpose for a higher pick in the future?

#THETANKISHERE
    Jalen Green here we come. We need a real shooter with multiple shoots in his bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Jalen Green here we come. We need a real shooter with multiple shoots in his bag.
    B O N E S H Y L A N D
    Basketball.

This is a TANK-A-THON team. They think a warm and fuzzy greeting is waiting them at home?

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Ready for that 11 pt 3 5 Ball highlight video. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by PelicanNation View Post
    no he is playing careless..he got his money so he could care less if we win or lose
    Before that Pacers loss everyone was fighting for this team including Ingram. This team is desperate for a leader but all we have are locker room concerns and a horribly mismatched backcourt.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincaucasian View Post
    Whichever team he was on when that video was made should have cut him immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    B O N E S H Y L A N D
    My mind read that as Bone Shy Land

Lol.

Bones Hyland

Lonzo is worthless as a basketball player.

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Whichever team he was on when that video was made should have cut him immediately.
    It was UCLA lol

If we'd of stayed at 6-26 like we was supposed to... We'd have someone that still only gets 3 minutes.
    Last edited by Taker597; 01-23-2021 at 09:32 PM.

We have 20 turnovers; BI has 7.

My mind read that as Bone Shy Land

Lol.

Bones Hyland
    Yeah, Bones Hyland. He's great. He's only a 37% 3pt shooter this year but it's on like 9 attempts a game and he takes and makes such a variety of shots. He does like, double behind the back stepback fadeaways and nails them. It's kind of absurd. He was 44% from 3 on 5 a game the year before, and he's an 84% FT shooter as well.

He's on the older side so he's probably not lottery but I do like just bringing him up.

He's a sophomore but he's actually the age of a junior: he had to miss a year because he tore his patellar tendon jumping out of a window to escape a house fire in high school.

I'm not doing the stats table today. Cannot bring myself to bother.

Zion had 19/11/3/1/1 on 38% from the floor (worst game of the year I think, in percentage) and 78% from the line.
    Ingram had 30/4/2: he went 2/7 from 3 and was awful in the second half until like, the last 3 minutes.

Lonzo went 4/10 and 3/9 from 3 en route to 11 points so there'll be a highlight video with 800k views by tomorrow afternoon.

Adams had his worst game as a Pel as well.

Loss.

Man... It's been a rough couple of weeks. Give me back NAW and Lewis. Atleast the game is enjoyable and worhwhile to see development.

All I can do is laugh at this point. There really no other emotion to express after tonight.

If this game doesn't force some changes I don't know what will.

This defensive strategy to abandon corner 3 point shooters at the slightest whim is bad. Teams are scoring inside anyway.

Why do they keep leaping at jump shooters??

JJ Redick just has to not play at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    If this game doesn't force some changes I don't know what will.

This defensive strategy to abandon corner 3 point shooters at the slightest whim is bad. Teams are scoring inside anyway.

Why do they keep leaping at jump shooters??

JJ Redick just has to not play at this point.
    It worked for like 6 games before teams figured it out and just mass spam 3s and bait Lonzo to shot 3s.

Now tell the truth, don't you wish we still had Frank Jackson to rag on?

They also seem to be stuck in this phase where they are thinking instead of playing. Thats why there are so many turnovers.

If there is a bright side, there are only 6 road games out of the 21 left in this 1st half.

Didn’t get to watch the game and was going to watch on DVR. I just went ahead and hit delete.

Welp. Guess it’s that time.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    People need to chill out. Can't worry about every little thing.

Thread Information