Pelicans Report

Thread: Folks, Are we...Bowing Down

Folks, Are we...Bowing Down

We said that we won?t bow down, but I think that ship set sail without us on it. How can we get back to not bowing down?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Play better.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    We are bowing down. The body language on this team is pathetic.

You know what's really scary? We haven't even had any major injuries yet. I can already hear us going from "it's too early to tell anything" to "we don't know how good this roster could have been without the injuries."

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    We are bowing down. The body language on this team is pathetic.
    It looked like bowing down against Utah, but I think it was actually bending over.

We are bowing lower.

Quote Originally Posted by new city champ View Post
    You know what's really scary? We haven't even had any major injuries yet. I can already hear us going from "it's too early to tell anything" to "we don't know how good this roster could have been without the injuries."
    I think injuries could be a good thing, all depends on who gets injured.

The key with bowing down is not going so low that people think your sleeping.

You can tell whether a team has a legitimate leader by the way they handle adversity (that can be a player or coach). We blow one game and our whole season goes downhill. BledZo backcourt obviously doesn?t help, but we need to get it together. That can start with a change of personnel or a change of culture. That laid back Gentry loser culture still carries over and has got to go. We have to fight for calls. We have to be vocal. Our players need to show arrogance (in the right way). They have to believe in themselves. They don?t have any faith in themselves or their coach right now. Just be vocal. That?s a good starting point

I think the team shows glimmers of hope early in games but still needs to develop consistency. That will come with time...patience grasshopper.

The Pacers game broke our spirits folks. I called it and I truly hate that I was right.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

It's 'be patient' every year. They are paying Adams like this was the year we make a move. Team needs leadership and shooters.
    SIGN A SF

All of this bowing, and no pride.

Can’t tank right, Can’t win the games we should win

We are either completing the bow, or ruining our draft status.

Bowing and scraping today Min 135 NOL 105.
    Just another Kiwi basking in the reflected glory of Steven Adams....bask bask...

No I wonnnnnt back downnnn

Only for Mobley...

Trademarked and Copyrighted.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Only for Mobley...

Trademarked and Copyrighted.
    By Roy Orbison ?

Thread Information