Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: January 21st - New Orleans Pelicans @ Utah Jazz - 5-8

Great read by Hart to recognise that if Zion had a default double, someone was open. Found the trailing Hayes who hit the runner.
    Basketball.

Zion and Ingram have a combined 29 points on 10/12 shooting already lmao

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Sometimes the Pelicans youth just shows.

Yes Gobert... You must follow the rules and can't hide behind your sham DPOY.

Well our lead is dwindling already

Quote Originally Posted by PelicanNation View Post
    ok time to send NAW to the pine
    Careful what you wish for

You know, I would like to see Zion take more 3s.

Not in a Ben Simmons ''shoot a three, coward'' kind of way, but just because I think he has the potential to be an okay enough 3pt shooter for them to be worth taking, and you improve by doing.

Also not saying he should take 3s instead of his hyper efficient at-rim attempts. Just that every now and again he gets the ball on the perimeter and nobody comes within 6 feet of him and no one else is moving off ball, so why not just take the wide open 3?

I have no idea if that was a lob or a shot attempt from Ingram

Can Lonzo... Idk. Be.. Useful?

Lonzo with the ''what on earth was that'' pass.

Sure, pocket passes in PnR make sense but time it right, Christ. No use to Adams if he ends up catching it 17 feet from the basket with two defenders right on him lol

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Can Lonzo... Idk. Be.. Useful?
    Not often, no.

That was a suspect foul on Lonzo, tho

Straight up flopping now.

Can I say how much I despies these yearly pretenders with our name.

Ingram is just in full on ''fix the percentages'' mode tonight lmao

Bled and So should never be on the court together. In fact, trade both of them.

Zo string together a couple of good plays and that happens.. It's sad. I was really rooting for him last march.

They just called a foul on Adams for the crime of blocking a shot cleanly lmao

I feel like everytime Zo bricks a 3... It gets followed up by giving up a 3. Then, it feels like a 6 point swing.

Very little annoys me more than trigger happy shooters (who will happily take all kinds of bad looks) getting wide open shots and missing horribly

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    I feel like everytime Zo bricks a 3... It gets followed up by giving up a 3. Then, it feels like a 6 point swing.
    That's because it is.

Maybe I'm wrong here and I'm just noticing it because I'm not a fan of his so it sticks out more (I accept that it could be bias there) but I feel like when Lonzo misses a 3 he always takes a split second to look down at the floor and kind of go ''aw...'' before he starts moving back onto defense, and it lets his guy just get off down the court that one step ahead. Feeling sorry for himself.

We are losing by a point.

I don’t think the problem is Zo or Bledsoe so much as Lonzo, Bledsoe and no PG. notice how during our run we were pushing the pace and moving the ball. Now that the game has slowed down a bit, we are playing Utah’s game and allowing them to double and trap us due to our lack of ball movement.

We desperately need somebody that can run a game. That much is clear

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    We desperately need somebody that can run a game. That much is clear
    This..

Thread Information