Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: January 15th - New Orleans Pelicans @ LA Lakers - 4-6

The attention to a consistent rebounding philosophy is a great foundation for us in the long term future. I really enjoy watching this team.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Things are running smoother without Zo right now.

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by wuggie View Post
    Things are running smoother without Zo right now.
    In b4 Stan gives him 35 minutes when he returns

These turnovers man....

I don't know how you coach players out of that, but it is maddening. Just lazy passes that shouldn't ever work that aren't even trying to accomplish anything.

Zion withthe double double
    Basketball.

The New Orleans “turnover machine” Pelicans!! Without Ball they still turning it over at an unbelievable rate

3rd qtr meltdown

One of the problems with SVG is he can not stand playing rookies. I would love to see what Kira can do, but he won’t see the court unless it’s a blow out, injuries, or extreme foul trouble to the guard position.

I'm not too worried about turnovers. They can be cleaned up.

Been a very promising game otherwise

OK now we're ********ting the bed

The Franchise
    Why isn’t Kira playing?

Haha I take that back! As soon as I say it, Bam Kiras in the game lol

I really hate the diving shoulder foul

Meli is so freaking soft...we don't need that charmin on this team.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Melli is SO useless. If Wenyen can dunk a little, he's THAT much more capable than him. My god.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Melli is SO useless. If Wenyen can dunk a little, he's THAT much more capable than him. My god.
    Yeah I agree. He's just been worthless

Does anyone else sense that SVG is hearing backtalk from certain players or is it just me?

Melli is just stealing money. I never understood how players like him can get on a team and others are not in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by sterlr View Post
    Melli is just stealing money. I never understood how players like him can get on a team and others are not in the league.
    When you are looking at Melli, you are really looking at Christian Wood.

But that's a different thread.

Where is Hayes?!?! Melli stinks! We need to get a veteran backup power forward. I would like to see Gabriel’s game, but not in this game

I honestly don't see what melli brings to a team...a g leaguer can probably contribute something compared to him

I like Melli because he lets me know I should never give up on my dreams. I too can one day be charmin soft, ineffectual and shook in the dream profession of my choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by PaKwAn View Post
    I honestly don't see what melli brings to a team...a g leaguer can probably contribute something compared to him
    He had a 5 week-ish stretch last season where he was good. It was between January 10th and March 1st. He shot 55% from the floor and 49.8% from 3 on 4 attempts a game.

That's it. That's the extent of his production as a Pelican. The rest of his tenure here has been awful.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Man, I am so tired of seeing Zion go in traffic and come up empty and be the last person back when he's never left his feet. Dude has to show better effort in those moments. Hustle gets rewarded most of the time.

Thread Information