Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: January 13th - New Orleans Pelicans @ LA Clippers - 4-5

Ingram's green light needs to turn to a hard yellow right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Ingram's green light needs to turn to a hard yellow right now...
    Andrew Lopez tweeted that Ingram might take 30 shots again tonight.

At this rate, I'd be more shocked if he didn't. He's 2/10 at this point.
    Basketball.

The Franchise
    He needs to start playing really well.. when he's needed to play really well.

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Andrew Lopez tweeted that Ingram might take 30 shots again tonight.

At this rate, I'd be more shocked if he didn't. He's 2/10 at this point.
    If he wants to take those mid-range shots he needs to make them.. Or simply stop.

Mannn NAW is gonna be so good lol

Man... This whole Law of Averages 3 Defense really be hurting my feelings as a Math Guy.

Law of Averages don't matter with the Pelicans. They making 3s

That stop and go by naw was sick

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols View Post
    If he wants to take those mid-range shots he needs to make them.. Or simply stop.
    I know it's probably just a cold-streak, exactly like JJ is going through, but his shooting in general has been poor for a while now. He's shooting 35.7% from 3 on the season coming into tonight: over the last 5 games, it's only 31.3% from 3, and he's started tonight 0/2. Not the best for a team that's already starving for shooting, to have him go cold as well.

I’m actually taking this game as a positive. We’re playing one of the beat teams in the league without our 2nd best player and both starting guards. NAW looks great and these minutes will help a lot. Hayes looks good and Kira does also. I’m not worried about Ingram at all, he’s gonna get his

If teams just get wild hot from 3 for any extended period of time. It's pretty much an L. Teams just get wild hot in all of our Ls.

It feels so helpless.

I hope they start the third with both NAW and Kira. Thornwell's stat line is "crickets".

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I know it's probably just a cold-streak, exactly like JJ is going through, but his shooting in general has been poor for a while now. He's shooting 35.7% from 3 on the season coming into tonight: over the last 5 games, it's only 31.3% from 3, and he's started tonight 0/2. Not the best for a team that's already starving for shooting, to have him go cold as well.
    I haven't been impressed with his play as of late.. I won't be defending what I'm seeing from him as far as shot making is concerned. The season is young, and JJ has been struggling as well. I guess they'll turn it around.

On the bright side, NAW is showing SVG he belongs in the starting lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    If teams just get wild hot from 3 for any extended period of time. It's pretty much an L. Teams just get wild hot.
    I agree.

What?s worse is when we get 3 happy when we are the worst team in the league beyond the arch.

I?m supervised Gundy doesn?t take a TO to yell at the team to stop talking so many threes.

6:27 to not score is unacceptable.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    WE're not even shooting for average. It's baffling. These are open shots we're clanking.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    WE're not even shooting for average. It's baffling. These are open shots we're clanking.
    It’s hard to watch. No confidence right now.

NAW my new favorite player

BANG step back 3 NAW on kawhi

NAW doing the thing

Y'see, now that's just lovely.

NAW with 16 points and 6 rebounds on 66.6% shooting from the field and 66.6% shooting from 3 right now.

I'm sensing a theme.

I feel like the offense is really at its best when all player are taking shoots. Feel like Adams gets wasted for large portions on offense when he's an automatic bucket at the rim

NAW and Kira have combined for 0 turnovers in their total 28 minutes of guard play so far. Which seems solid.

Mark Jackson loves NAW!

Nickeil is hot. He has 21 points on 8/11 shooting, 3/4 from 3.

Good Bye, Lonzo.

Thread Information