Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2nd - New Orleans Pelicans VS Toronto Raptors - 3-2

officials today just refuse to call anything inside on non-drives. So corrupt

Lonzo has not been good today

EDIT: Nevermind lol

Man, what the hell is going on with Redick.

He's 2/20 from 3 after game 1.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Funcrusher View Post
    Lonzo has not been good today

EDIT: Nevermind lol
    He's shooting well!

Raptors bench: 18pts

Pels bench: 5pts.

Imma just leave that there.

officials today just refuse to call anything inside on non-drives. So corrupt
    They are slapping us around like prostitutes today and no calls. It’s all behind the 3 point line too. NBA officials are so inconsistent

I live near Orlando Florida. Most Pelicans games that I get to see are on ESPN or TNT with their own commentary team. Tonight‘s game on NBA TV is the first time I’ve caught a game with the local Pelican announcers. I’m sorry, but Antonio Daniels is horrible. I feel like he’s screaming the entire time. He is so loud. Does anybody else think this?

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post

He should have shot his way out of the rotation two games ago, because what else is he good for?

Quote Originally Posted by hornetzplaya View Post
    Raptors bench: 18pts

Pels bench: 5pts.

Imma just leave that there.
    Redick has just fallen off a cliff. He is shaken from that Miami game or something because he looked great in game 1 and preseason

Man.... Guards came to life at the right time

He's shooting well!
    It's just I insta-reacted to him losing VanVleet? off a cut the possession before he made that three

Its the lack of off-ball movement in this SVG offense. He just isnt getting the same looks he got in the past. All his shots are more rushed than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Impose View Post
    Its the lack of off-ball movement in this SVG offense. He just isnt getting the same looks he got in the past. All his shots are more rushed than usual.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Impose View Post
    I don’t buy that one bit. He is missing quite a few wide open shots and he was known last year for making miracle and bailout shots consistently. He just isn’t doing it so far this year

This
    At this point... Do we give Lewis more burn or jusr keep playing Reddick till he can get out of his slump?

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    I don’t buy that one bit. He is missing quite a few wide open shots and he was known last year for making miracle and bailout shots consistently. He just isn’t doing it so far this year
    Yeah I agree. Not saying that every shot he's had has been gold or something, it hasn't, but he's been a great shooter his whole career. The man has made a living off hitting difficult, off balance, movement threes at a high rate So far this year, nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    At this point... Do we give Lewis more burn or jusr keep playing Reddick till he can get out of his slump?
    I would definitely start entertaining that idea... but I think Stan/Griff rides with JJ at least until mid-season or the trade deadline. The only way he's out of the rotation IMO is if he gets traded.

I would definitely start entertaining that idea... but I think Stan/Griff rides with JJ at least until mid-season or the trade deadline. The only way he's out of the rotation IMO is if he gets traded.
    Then let's trade him stat!!! The more he plays...the more his value decreases; the more he plays...the more NAW or Kira don't. He's not a building block for this team.

NEXT!!!!

Zion just taking guys off the dribble with great handles is kind of a breath of fresh air. Used to do it all the time at Duke. Need to see it more.

refs are sooooooo bad

*chef kiss*

Ingram just feeling it

Ingram just feeling it
    He's come a long way

He's come a long way
    Absolutely. Totally earned that contract.

Feels like under Stan our 3rd quarter has quietly become our best one. Used to have nightmares coming back from halftime.

Thread Information