Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Directv and fox sports

I caved and signed up for the AT&T 7-day free trial. So, I got to watch tonight, but doubt I'll keep it. So hoping another solution shows up in the next week. Even Fox Sports Go isn't letting me link it to a Cox cable account. Not sure why. Glad I didn't miss tonight. Great game!

Da Weatherman Speaks! Contributor WeatherNLU's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by new city champ View Post
    I caved and signed up for the AT&T 7-day free trial. So, I got to watch tonight, but doubt I'll keep it. So hoping another solution shows up in the next week. Even Fox Sports Go isn't letting me link it to a Cox cable account. Not sure why. Glad I didn't miss tonight. Great game!
    Same here, not keeping it for $80 a month so not sure what my long term plan is. Hulu getting an email for sure lol.

I survived Katrina, but nothing I owned did.

RESPECT DA KID!!! Contributor BigChris504's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by new city champ View Post
    Yeah what's the deal with that? I literally signed up for cox yesterday couldn't get home to watch the game cause of work and tried to link my account to fox sports app and couldn't watch the game. Strange times we're in right now.

Thread Information