Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Directv and fox sports

Directv and fox sports

For some reason Directv is making it very difficult for me to give them more money. When corona hit, I downgraded my service quite a bit. Now I'm trying to get my regional fox sports channels added back to my service. They phone operator seems clueless as to what I'm asking for and I haven't found any package add ons on the website that can give me back the fox regional sports channels. Can someone who knows their way around the directv website tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyfamilyreuni View Post
    For some reason Directv is making it very difficult for me to give them more money. When corona hit, I downgraded my service quite a bit. Now I'm trying to get my regional fox sports channels added back to my service. They phone operator seems clueless as to what I'm asking for and I haven't found any package add ons on the website that can give me back the fox regional sports channels. Can someone who knows their way around the directv website tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    Ditch ATT/Direct TV. Go to streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Ditch ATT/Direct TV. Go to streaming.
    Yea OP.
    Just DM me. I got you.

Hulu Live...should have your regional sports

Quote Originally Posted by Wowowowow View Post
    Yea OP.
    Just DM me. I got you.
    Dm me please?
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Yea OP.
    Just DM me. I got you.
    This.

Shiver me timbers.

DM me, too.

I've got the games covered. Just think y'all are cute.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Thanks, but I think I finally found a directv operator that seemed familiar with the regional fox sports channels. So allegedly I'll be able to watch the game tonight. It's amazing when you ask about the sports package, specifically the fox regional sports channels, how many of them seem to have no idea what you're talking about. It doesn't help that the specific Fox regional channel I want to make sure I get doesn't even seem to exist on their website.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I used to work for DirecTV as a rep in Costco. You get a blanket regional Fox Sports channel that has different regions in it. It’s why the channel number is like 676-4. So asking for the Fox Sports New Orleans package would confuse a person who doesn’t even watch sports. Also, DTV’s customer service is utter garbage. But so is Cox.

I feel like an idiot for buying AT&T TV. Once it’s no longer $40 a month, I’ll regret it even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pels4Life View Post
    Hulu Live...should have your regional sports
    Nope. Neither does youtube tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
    Nope. Neither does youtube tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yea it seems hulu live no longer has fox sports southwest....just found out right as the game was starting...geez. Time for a plan B

AT&T Tv Now streaming service has it. Looks like the only one.

Their app not available on PS4/PS5 though.

Tubi tv or something like that? Can you get games on Pluto tv?

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    AT&T Tv Now streaming service has it. Looks like the only one.

Their app not available on PS4/PS5 though.
    yea i switched from Hulu Live to ATT Now....change is the spice of life.

Good luck getting the Saints game this Sunday if they don’t settle dispute with WWL

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Yea OP.
    Just DM me. I got you.
    Antenna ! 20 bucks!

One ridiculous caveat with them, it seems you have to rent their POS little streaming box on at least one tv.

If you just use the app on everything they'll turn it off...I was told.

Mr. Wowowow hooked me up with the link.

Sinclair owns the rights to the FOX regional sports networks now and the only streaming service with it is At&t. None of the other streaming services have it. No way am I spending 80 bucks a month for a bloated package just to watch Pels games.

A work around is Sling with the Pels team pass using a VPN. The VPN's are blocked right now on NBA.com though.

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Sinclair owns the rights to the FOX regional sports networks now and the only streaming service with it is At&t. None of the other streaming services have it. No way am I spending 80 bucks a month for a bloated package just to watch Pels games.

A work around is Sling with the Pels team pass using a VPN. The VPN's are blocked right now on NBA.com though.
    80? I have them at 60 including the stupid box. Thats less than the 65 I was doing for youtube tv. And as soon as basketball season is over or the Pelicans suck, its off.

Sling blue is only $30 bucks a month and I think has fox sports regional. I know it has FS1and FS2. Fox sports is hit or miss. Really not that good of an app.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Sling blue is only $30 bucks a month and I think has fox sports regional. I know it has FS1and FS2. Fox sports is hit or miss. Really not that good of an app.
    They dont. Youtube, sling, and hulu all dropped fox sports regional network due to negotiations it seems on oct. 22nd. You can find fox sports southwest on just att now or antenna it seems. Also have the option of NBA League Pass but you get black outs on local games. I have ATT Now and no box needed with streaming service but you do need to get the $80 package to get the Pels.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    80? I have them at 60 including the stupid box. Thats less than the 65 I was doing for youtube tv. And as soon as basketball season is over or the Pelicans suck, its off.
    I meant on the streaming service AT&T Now. No box required but the only package with FSNO is 80 bucks.

On another note the VPNs are working on League Pass again.

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    I meant on the streaming service AT&T Now. No box required but the only package with FSNO is 80 bucks.

On another note the VPNs are working on League Pass again.
    They've got promos going on so you dont pay that much. But you have to call for it. But they charge $5 for the regional sports channels regardless. Clear as mud.

I'd rather go this route than do the legal/not legal dance again. Got a nasty email from my previous provider before I cut the cord.

Da Weatherman Speaks! Contributor WeatherNLU's Avatar
    This really sucks, can't watch the game.

I survived Katrina, but nothing I owned did.

Thread Information