Pelicans Report

Thread: Pelicans Officially Welcome Steven Adams and Eric Bledsoe

Pelicans Pelicans Officially Welcome Steven Adams and Eric Bledsoe

To go along with the official farewell to Jrue, a dude whose jersey needs to be retired, the Pelicans just posted the welcome to our new acquisitions in Bledsoe and Adams.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post

To go along with the official farewell to Jrue, a dude whose jersey needs to be retired, the Pelicans just posted the welcome to our new acquisitions in Bledsoe and Adams.
    I'm as sentimental as the next guy, but "jersey needs to be retired" is a bit rich for my taste. Being a lead dog for years in a losing enterprise while raking in millions proves this club's undying respect for Jrue Holiday. If Jrue's jersey is retired, certainly #23 should be retired too? I wish him and his family well. I hope he accomplishes all his personal goals because he's the type of guy you want to pull for...the type guy you want your children to emulate But jersey retirement? Come on Man!!

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    I'm as sentimental as the next guy, but "jersey needs to be retired" is a bit rich for my taste. Being a lead dog for years in a losing enterprise while raking in millions proves this club's undying respect for Jrue Holiday. If Jrue's jersey is retired, certainly #23 should be retired too? I wish him and his family well. I hope he accomplishes all his personal goals because he's the type of guy you want to pull for...the type guy you want your children to emulate But jersey retirement? Come on Man!!
    Yeah for Jordan ..... not for that other 23. Jrue didn’t cry and ********** his way out.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Yeah. I respect Jrue a ton. But he isn’t retire a number worthy to me. I wouldn’t even retire Chris Paul’s number. To me you gotta be “put the team on the map.”

The only number I’d retire is Dan “The Man” Dickau!

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Yeah. I respect Jrue a ton. But he isn’t retire a number worthy to me. I wouldn’t even retire Chris Paul’s number. To me you gotta be “put the team on the map.”

The only number I’d retire is Dan “The Man” Dickau!
    Dan Dickau hits another three point power shot

Pels make it official

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post

Plenty of clips in here of Adams jumping. Not quite as ground bound as some people have been arguing.

Thread Information