Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelicans want Steven Adams

Pelicans want Steven Adams

Last edited by UNO Gracias; 11-21-2020 at 12:37 AM.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Shams said deal is being finalized. BOOOOM.

is this the 3rd team in the 3-team trade?

Quote Originally Posted by ozwego15 View Post
    is this the 3rd team in the 3-team trade?
    I think we are going to have 4 teams involved.

Why? He doesn't stretch floor at all. And his contract is at 28 mil. Only saving grace is it expires next year.

Adams is a terrific human being and a humble teammate. I agree its not the floor spacing C we'd love to find, but you take Adams over Baynes every day of the week.

Yeah, Adam’s is a definite upgrade over whatever corpse we rolled out to play center last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Impose View Post
    Adams is a terrific human being and a humble teammate. I agree its not the floor spacing C we'd love to find, but you take Adams over Baynes every day of the week.
    Great guy but he is not worth 28 mil averaging 0.7 blocks a game. This doesnt help team spacing at all. How does this help us. 28 mil for a center that doesnt fit the roster. Maybe its a one year rental. Baynes would be a fraction of the cost and a much better shooter for how our team is designed.

His contract is what we want more than the talent he possesses. Having that much $$$ coming off the books next year puts the Pels in a very enviable position.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    His contract is what we want more than the talent he possesses. Having that much $$$ coming off the books next year puts the Pels in a very enviable position.
    That's the only logical explanation . gotta be. Only thing that makes sense.

Pelicans want Steven Adams

I called this draft night. Felt in my bones!

Edit: i said Hill, D miller, and some picks

Hope i?m right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sleeper; 11-21-2020 at 12:32 AM.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Maybe they will play different than last year, since they have a different coach. Perhaps they will have Zion playing out of the paint more, since he did so well in his first game, going 4 for 4 from the 3 point line.

Somebody gets it.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!! Especially cause the free agency class next year is stacked.

Y’all, we are landing the Dothraki king, and draft picks. This is going to be wild.

Did we give up picks for adams?

Denver first we got from 24 and 2nds.

Very shortsighted move.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelifan View Post

Very shortsighted move.
    Denver is gonna be pretty good even in 2023 so I have no problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelifan View Post

Very shortsighted move.
    Hmmm i don't know how to feel about this one. Ill reserve judgment until the other moves come into play.

Adams is a very underrated passer. Dude is going to transform this defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarly View Post
    Adams is a very underrated passer. Dude is going to transform this defense.
    Facts. Dudes defense isn't top tier per say, but it's definitely much better than most. Plus his rebounding, and passing will help us tremendously. Hayes will get some good tips from him

So, how do we have the salary cap space to take on Adams, Bledsoe, and Hill?

A 1 and two 2's for a one year rental? That's "Demps-esque"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse985 View Post
    So, how do we have the salary cap space to take on Adams, Bledsoe, and Hill?
    All the details haven't came out yet. I'm sure at the very least Bledsoe is gone.

I like Adams but I’m not crazy about giving up the first. It is what it is. I understand we are trying to shed Bledsoe’s contract

Thread Information