Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Draft Day Winners And Losers

For what it's worth, and probably not much: I have never heard of any of the players drafted...like in every player drafted by every NBA team. Don't know one thing about any of them. Our guy could have been a 7'8" center for all that I know. Maybe that's a good thing too and just another indication of my age I guess.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    What do trades smell like? I lost my sense of smell in a tragic nose hair shaving accident. Several people died.

Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    1st and foremost if Klay is done for the season so are the Warriors. And there are more ways to win than taking 3's. I think the added defense gives them a greater chance to win and that assuming Wiseman who's a pretty skilled player gives them nothing offensively.
    Wiseman is a considerably worse defender than Okongwu and a considerably worse passer than Okongwu also, and despite being taller, a far less efficient scorer at the rim than Okongwu (taking into account pre-college sample due to Wiseman's miniscule sample size).

If your point is that the Warriors didn't lose value by picking Wiseman over Okongwu because Wiseman can defend, finish as a rim runner, and just do the dirty work, then I still hold that they left value on the table because Okongwu was better than Wiseman at all of those things.
    Basketball.

Thread Information