Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2020 NBA Draft Thread

Wiseman on the Warriors will probably be fine for most of the year, just rolling and playing in drop, but if they make the postseason he's going to get shredded.
    Basketball.

Really it gets very interesting from 4 onwards

Y'all are ahead of the stream. I'll come back after to miss spoilers.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Y'all are ahead of the stream. I'll come back after to miss spoilers.
    Gotta get on the Woj train

Let's see Halliburton go to Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Let's see Halliburton go to Chicago
    I'd feel bad for him if he does. Bad place for his skillset. He'd look rough.

I see Wiseman being a very decent player. The Warriors are a good place to start your career if nothing else.

LaMelo with that gaudy Ed Hardy design on the back of his jacket says a lot of what you need to know about him lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Wiseman on the Warriors will probably be fine for most of the year, just rolling and playing in drop, but if they make the postseason he's going to get shredded.
    Klay looking like an Achilles injury. Warrior aren't getting into the playoff without Klay

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    I see Wiseman being a very decent player. The Warriors are a good place to start your career if nothing else.
    He'll be fine, but he's the precisely the kind of big who projects as being a regular season wonder.

I knew the first "surprise" was coming. Took a stab with Halliburton. Instead its Williams.

Called it weeks ago

Kind of unsure about what to think about PatWill. Obviously they've got a new FO and such, so there's more chance for him going forward than some of their past draft picks, but he does have some upside for them. I think it's a decent pick for them.

He'll be fine, but he's the precisely the kind of big who projects as being a regular season wonder.
    And that’s understandable. The modern game doesn’t favor the old fashioned bigs like it used to. I’d still take a regular season weapon if none of the other options impressed me at that spot. I just don’t like the top end of this draft at all.

And ma boi went. Darn

The Timberwolves are in talks to trade the 17th pick to OKC for Ricky Rubio and picks 25 and 28, sources tell

Pelicans needs to get on the phone. Bledsoe is better than Rubio

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    The Timberwolves are in talks to trade the 17th pick to OKC for Ricky Rubio and picks 25 and 28, sources tell

Pelicans needs to get on the phone. Bledsoe is better than Rubio
    We can do better than 17

Great pick for Cleveland

Great pick for Cleveland
    Damn... That's my dude.

Haliburton at 6?

Okongwu is dropping

Cavs are desperate for defense, for someone with some size who can do secondary creation, who can create impact by pressuring the rim, etc. They got that. Okoro is about 6'6, strong as hell, probably the best 1v1 wing defender in the draft, and a really good slasher who has improved as a passer a lot. He's a good pickup for them.

Killian still on the board.

Detroit you better not!

Okongwu to Atlanta...

Thread Information