Pelicans Report

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2020 NBA Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hornetzplaya View Post
    Lol lame
    You have dreadful taste
    Basketball.

Whew!!! Ty Griff. No headache meds tonight.

Bless you all!

I can live with Kira. Not convinced this pick is staying though.

Prolly who id take gun to the head anyway.

I wanted Maxey doe

Don’t listen to that doofus on ESPN please

Kira's here.

Fastest guard in the draft. Not a great finisher but a really promising shooter, solid passing, and strong defensive instincts who plays with a ton of effort. Needs strength and physical development, but he's very young for the draft.

I would probably have taken Maxey if it was my pick, but I am absolutely happy with Kira.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    You have dreadful taste
    Nah we just have different acquired tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelifan View Post
    I can live with Kira. Not convinced this pick is staying though.
    Oh it's staying. Perfect fit.

Now Lonzo? ...

Fastest and quickest player in the draft. Good shooter. Lots of skill. Cares on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Whew!!! Ty Griff. No headache meds tonight.

Bless you all!
    Now give me Tillman or Bane at 24.

Rooooolllllll Tide

Well. Somebody is getting traded

Now give me Tillman or Bane at 24.
    Nah, let's start moving dudes and get some picks in the teens. Get Poku and a shooter that moves like he isn't using a walker.

I think I'm the only one that's been on the Kira train for months.

I like chocolate chip.

We got what we wanted all along it looks like

Reactions from draft Twitter for us:

OOF

Ainge whiffs it!

Poku would be the dream, but I think somebody will take the chance on him before he can reach our gluttonous fingers

I think RJ Hampton is going to end up being a steal with whatever team drafts him. If he played in the states he would of been seen as a top 5 prospect IMO. When will these young kids figure out that not going to college for a year is a bad move? There is absolutely no advantage to go play one year professionally overseas. It could only hurt your draft status IMO. You are 17-18 years old going to play professional basketball in a foreign country against grown men. I don’t care what they are willing to pay you, it’s not a good move for your long term future IMO.

So we take the fastest player in the draft in Kira Lewis Jr. Nice move signaling that Lonzo is not in the long term plans IMO.

We got some serious depth at point guard now. Lonzo Ball, Eric Bledsoe, George Hill, Kira Lewis, Frank Jackson, and Nickeil Alexander-Walker could all play there if they are brought back to play there.
    Last edited by DaPelFromHell; 11-18-2020 at 08:33 PM.

Max Carlin on the Prep2Pro pod is a Celtics fan and he's dying on air right now lol

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    I the think RJ Hampton is going to end up being a steal with whatever team drafts him. So we take the fastest player in the draft in Kira Lewis Jr.

We got some serious depth at point guard now. Lonzo Ball, Eric Bledsoe, George Hill, Kira Lewis, Frank Jackson, and Nickeil Alexander-Walker could all play there if they are brought back to play there.
    Frank Jackson is a free agent.

But yeah, I expect a trade coming.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Kira's here.

Fastest guard in the draft. Not a great finisher but a really promising shooter, solid passing, and strong defensive instincts who plays with a ton of effort. Needs strength and physical development, but he's very young for the draft.

I would probably have taken Maxey if it was my pick, but I am absolutely happy with Kira.
    His speed is what I heard about him the most.

Thread Information