Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 30th March - New Orleans Pelicans @ Portland Trailblazers - 32-43

Pelicans 30th March - New Orleans Pelicans @ Portland Trailblazers - 32-43

Basketball.

Would love to see the starters put this one away early and hopefully net Trey some big minutes tonight.
    Last edited by Impose; 03-30-2022 at 05:49 PM.

Some love for Spoon

We shall see... I actually believe him.

You shouldnt, but I wont get into the specifics. Lets just say he has one source with one agenda.
    @mcnamara247

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    You shouldnt, but I wont get into the specifics. Lets just say he has one source with one agenda.
    Step father?

Is there a reason they're going to random LSU guys instead of local Pels reporters?

Local Pels reporters are loyal to the Front office, not the family. National guys also would prefer to be in the good graces of a front office over one players family. Why Windy will only talk abotu 'rumblings' and not go on record and report things unless the team wants him to.

General feeling in Pels FO: Zion's stepfather <<<< LaVar Ball

Let that sink in

CJ on tonight

Basketball Guru
    cj damn near always give up a turnover when he force the ball inside to jonas..

Bet anything that the Pels go on a run as soon as Jonas goes to the bench. His defense holds this team back so much

Need Devonte to have one more miracle game -- this Friday. Then throw him to the bench and never let him off

Send Graham to Birmingham.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    A guard that can't hit an open 3, is not for me

Leave it to the Pels to try and make this game interesting

These Portland kids seem like they wanna stick it to CJ.

Half-time adjustments please.

Bad sequence to end the half. CJ with a contested shot with 7+ seconds still left, and then BI fouls at the other end with 0.5 on the clock. Really seemed like Elleby shot and then fell down on his own after the shot, and BI just tripped over him after.

CJ with the low basketball IQ play there. Takes the shot too early at the end of the half, leading to 3 free throws for the Blazers.

That sequence is a microcosm of the lack of focus we had in the first half. Classic trap game, going against lottery-bound Portland in between 2 games against the Lakers. The Pels walked into the Moda Center thinking this was an easy win. Maybe this halftime score will give them the kick in the butt they need.
    Last edited by Spec3333; 03-30-2022 at 10:17 PM.

Pels will win this game. My worry is that the Lakers will see how easy it is to just play a zone against these guys.

Pels have to win this game but they ain't playing like it.
    Actual proof Greivis Vasquez can throw Anthony Davis an Alley-OOP on an (kinda) fastbreak!

Thread Information